A+ Quality Articles At Cheap Price - DISCOUNT AVAILABLE !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEOking222

Jul 5, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Epic Writers

Are you looking for A+ Quality Articles at affordable price? YES, if you are seeking writers to complete assignments in a timely manner and at affordable prices, then this is the place for your business. I provide quality work, whether it’s articles, blog posts, SEO content, or basic information pieces. I have the writing skills to get the job done for you and the work will appeal to English-speakers and readers in both the United States and the United Kingdom.

I can produce the best articles and content to meet your needs at affordable pricing.

Features

The features I offer to my clients include:

High-quality and unique content
• SEO-friendly articles for higher rankings
• The ability to deliver up to 100 articles per day
• The work is guaranteed to pass CopyScape Premium, meaning all original content
• You get up to three revisions, though I can guarantee you won’t need them
• Super TAT

Pricing

Pricing for individual content is as follows:

$2.10—300 word articles
$2.80—400 word articles
$3.50—500 word articles

Bulk pricing is available as follows:

$3.00—per every 500 words article if you order a minimum of 200 articles or more.

Communication

Any additional instructions, questions, or further information can be sent to me via message using your website URL. Response is as quick as possible so you have no further wait time for an order.

For your convenience, I am available to speak with via Skype or GTalk up to twenty-two hours a day.

Skype ID: good_personality
GTalk ID: writingspirit5@gmail.com

Availability

Orders are taken around the clock, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. As previously stated, I am available to chat for your convenience at the above sites. Any messages you send will be received and responded to in a timely manner.

Payment Options

For both security and convenience to my clients, I receive payments through PayPal.

PayPal ID-- writingspirit5@gmail.com

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.