A "Must Have" Aff Marketing Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim@AffEdge

Apr 30, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

AffEdge.com is a new affiliate marketing tool that has recently become publicly available.

AffEdge.com will show you:

• Which offers are converting right now
  • Which niches are hot
  • What demographics offers are being successfully targeted at
  • What ad copies and images are being used successfully to promote offers

For you this means:

• No more missed opportunities
  • Get in early on the 'next big thing'
  • Less money lost testing offers
  • Less money lost testing ads
  • Less money lost testing targeting and demographics
  • Launch more campaigns quicker
  • Increase your ratio of winning campaigns

How does AffEdge.com do this?
AffEdge.com analyzes data from a major social network that offers paid advertising. Members of AffEdge.com can then use this data to identify winning campaigns quickly and easily.

The actual data you'll be able to view includes:

• the top ad copies for a given offer, demographic, time period or any combination of these factors
  • all of the ad copies seen for a particular offer
  • the best performing demographic targeting for a particular offer or ad

Most importantly, all of these reports include analysis of which ad copy, targeting, offer or niche was the best performing.

We also take things one step further than just giving you access to this tool. We actually provide ‘ready to go’ campaigns that we have manually selected from the system to highlight as noteworthy campaigns.

We have two special deals temporarily available at the moment.

1) You can score a lifetime membership for just $300 (normally $700).

OR

2) You can take a 2 day, full featured trial for $2 to test the service. Please be aware that if you do not cancel your paypal subscription within the 2 day period you will be automatically upgraded to (and billed for) a monthly membership.

You can sign up here and screenshots are available on our homepage here.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions here or via email (my wickedfire username + .com).

Thanks,
Tim

PS. We’re also running a generous affiliate program. The people who have promoted this tool so far have had excellent results. So if you’re a blogger, IM list owner or IM product owner please get in touch so we can get you on board nice and early.

PPS. Free accounts for mods. Just create a lifetime account, don't complete payment and PM me.

I'm looking for some feedback on AffEdge.
Any mods take you up on your free offer?
How about a review.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.