A Man's Guide to Women

I refuse to believe all women are crazy (or even most).

And I do believe women can be understood (just not at a satisfactory level).

You won't necessarily be able to predict the women in your life, but you can decipher their thought processes once you know what ultimately drives them.

After that, it's up to you whether or not you want to devise the necessary comprises needed to coexist with them.

Without crazy, there is no way they can be crazy about you :cool2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4"]Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone - YouTube[/ame]

He forgot to factor in alcohol for the pushing of the "no go zone" to the left.

I refuse to believe all women are crazy (or even most).

And I do believe women can be understood (just not at a satisfactory level).

You won't necessarily be able to predict the women in your life, but you can decipher their thought processes once you know what ultimately drives them.

After that, it's up to you whether or not you want to devise the necessary comprises needed to coexist with them.
Truth.

I find men are just as nuts as women. We just handle it differently due to social norms. The same social norms also allow males to get away with behavior that drives the females crazy.

I'm just glad I'm a dude.

If girls are crazy and dogs a man's best friend, maybe you get along with the latter because that's your level of sophistication

You'd have to be crazy to call a woman crazy. Which means that a woman probably isn't crazy and you're crazy to think that. Because we're crazy, they end up being crazy. If they aren't crazy, then we'd die crazy and alone. Long live crazy women.

First you get the belly, then you get the woman.

f0wcjktibx2o7tzkxgxa.gif

I have a hard time believing this guy has ever so much as said "hello" to a girl who rates a 7 or higher.

Maybe the girl who cuts his hair or something, but even then, I bet he sits there like a mute and talks about his kids soccer games.

All the barking about ones own skill. Of all the braggers I've had to listen to, none of them could ever overcome their demons.

Talking to girls is easy when your life doesn't depend on it.

Exactly.

I think it's odd that men value women so highly that they pine for them, cater to them, and become nervous around them. But to each their own. I don't understand what those men get out of it, but they clearly believe their lives are better for it.

Yeah - this video is stupid, only nerds make charts about talking to chicks.

He should've made a virgin nerd/pays whores to piss on on him and beat him now correlation chart, would've believed him more.