A Little WF Typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Not that much of a big deal, just thought I'd bring it to your attention (I'm talking about the "Newbie Questions" description):

New to the whole making money online and developing your own sites thing? Post your questions here so that a seasoned members can answer your questions. Please keep your questions out of the other categories. We know you're a newbie, but there's no reason to be annoying.

Its a lesson directed at newbies. Maybe they will learn that typos bring in the cash.
TIPOZ bringin tha moniez! Seazoned === typoz.

I almost forgot about this thread, it's good that you took care of the typo but does this sound right to you:

Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer your questions.
Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer...your questions? Wouldn't "Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer them" sound a little bit better?

I'm just sayin'...don't be hatin' :D

I almost forgot about this thread, it's good that you took care of the typo but does this sound right to you:

Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer...your questions? Wouldn't "Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer them" sound a little bit better?

I'm just sayin'...don't be hatin' :D

I'll have our redundant department of redundancy take care of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.