A good alternative(s) to Adsense for a site that averages 10k U\V a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

Jun 26, 2006
I was recently banned from Adsense (I think mainly due to running Adsense on a somewhat shady site) and was averaging $100 - $150 a day on a site.

The site is based on celebrity, model and babe pictures, all of which are SFW and it averages between 9k - 12k U/V per day.

The majority of traffic is from China and i've tried a couple of alternatives such as Adbrite and Bidvertiser, both of which are dogshit.

Looking for any suggestions of good alternatives, not expecting to make the same sort of money as Adsense but better than about $1 a day from Adbrite / BidVertiser (mainly due to awful the awful targeting / banners).

Thanks in advance! :1bluewinky:

Why would you say the site was shady, the traffic? The content doesn't sound like it would be against their TOS.

You're definitely not going to beat their $150 a day, but with 10k/daily you might wanna try some CPM ads -- then focus on growing the traffic even more. Might want to research Clicksor too, heard they are one of the better adsense alternatives.

I would also like to second the yahoo publisher network idea provided by slayerment.

Look into CPM for sure

Kontera does 5-10% of the adsense revenue consistently for me.

It seemed like such a good idea, but just didn't perform as I hoped it would.

I still use it, but not as a substitute for adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.