A Girl is cool and funny, smart too wanna date some?

thehobbster

The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
wcsFxgy.jpg

MV5BMTIxODE4MTk0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTg3NTAwMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

boobie_bird.jpg

Reactions: IceToEskimos

What lovely things did you say about me, my love? I'll have you know I am highly committed in our relationship, and I've been involved in numerous counseling, and I have over 300 confirmed dating experiences. I am trained in reliability and I'm the best person for you in the entire earth. You are everything to me, not just another person. I will take your pain out with tender, love, and care the likes of which nobody has ever been felt before on this earth, mark my romantic love notes. You think you can get away with saying you're not good enough for me on the internet? Think again, lover. As we speak, I am contacting my boss, who is the manager of Hallmarks, to give me flowers, candy, and stuffed animals for me to send to your home and to do that, your address is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the love making, beautiful. The love making that will wipe the tears of hurt you have felt from those pathetic others you call your ex's. You're fucking mine, my love (I know it's bad to swear to get a point across but damn I really love you!) I can be with you anywhere, anytime, and I can love you in many ways, and that's not just from my mind, but my heart too. Not only I am dangerously in love with you, I have permission from your entire family members to happily engage with you in marriage with a 5 carat ring and I will use a full box of tissues to wipe tears off your happy face, my love. If only you could have known how heart-touching your "average" comment had meant to me, maybe you would keep writing more. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're going to have put more faith in me, my wonderful love. I will give all my love to you and you will drown in it. You're fucking loved, boo.