A Free Sample And 30% Off! We're Back With Top-Notch Magazine Quality Articles!

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm so excited to be bringing you this piece of news - I've been around WickedFire for over half a decade now and have always adapted and evolved my service to best suit your needs as a customer. I'm also able to better understand your needs as I run my own set of authority websites. As always, I have amazing news for you!

We've been able to make our processes a lot more efficient and have been actively taking feedback from customers to make every aspect of our service better.

Pricing:
Starting today, we're dropping our standard pricing for content to $2.50/100 words. That's almost 20% off from our old pricing of $3/100 words! We have a colossal bargain for the duration of this thread; look below for more details (hint: an additional discount).

Our content easily matches up to the content that other service providers are charging over $4/100 words for, if not better. While they charge you additional fees for each "feature" such as formatting your content, adding images, etc. to your content, we provide this in our standard service package. If you'd have to buy these additional features from other content service providers as a part of your content order, you could be easily paying up to $5-6/100 words, if not more.

Free Sample:
I'm very confident about the quality of content my team offers and I'm sure you're going to be back for a lot more once you see the kind of quality we have to offer. I'm happy to provide a 300 word sample, absolutely free, to any member on WickedFire with at least 1 positive iTrader rating against their name.

The Colossal Bargain:
For the duration of this thread (till it's locked), I'm knocking off 10% on all orders above 5,000 words and 20% on all orders above 10,000 words. That means content that would have otherwise cost you $3/100 words before will now cost you a measly $2/100 words (on orders over 10,000 words)! You're not going to see this price for a while, if at all we ever decide to revisit these prices.

Features:

Magazine Quality Content:
You must be seriously tired with the uninspiring, dry and lifeless content that you see around. We're not going to provide you with plain old content from six feet under, but engaging and link-bait worthy content. Content that will make your audience feel a serious connect with them. Well researched and tailored perfectly with your target audience in mind.

We specialize in lengthy, magazine style content that ranges from 1,500 to 4,000+ words.

Editing and Proofreading:
Your content goes through two rounds of editing and proofreading to ensure that no error goes unnoticed. This means all your content will go through more than one eye so as to ensure that it's been edited and proofread thoroughly.

Stock Photos:
Content without media is nothing in today's world. People don't like reading large blocks of text without any media (try this and tell me what your bounce rate looks like). We use relevant, CC0 licensed images to help bring out the depth in your content and help you engage more with your readers. A CC0 license means you can use these images without having to give any credit or attribution to the owner (completely legal and not ripped off of Google Images).

-Bang for Your Buck:
Other services charge you an additional $1+/100 words for this feature. It comes as a part of our standard package!

Style Guide:
Having an in-house style guide (heavily inspired by The Chicago Manual of Style and other contemporary style guides) in place, like we do, for all the content that's churned out ensures that all the content we deliver is consistent. We have a set of standard rules and practices we follow, principles that govern the way we write our content, so that the content you get is standardized, consistent and comes from a single voice. This is what helps you keep your brand's identity intact.

Formatting:
We format the content for you with the correct heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.), bolded headings where necessary and other necessary standard formatting. This not only helps boosting your on-page SEO (no seriously) but makes your content look all decked up, like a bride at her wedding!

-Bang for Your Buck:
Again, other content services charge $1+/100 words for this feature or you could end up paying someone who hasn't even written the content, or understands it completely, $8/hour to do this for you. Like everything else, this comes as a part of our standard package.

-Pro Tip:
Take full advantage of this feature by including a table of contents on your page. The ease of navigation thanks to this not only makes your readers happy, but also makes the UX so much better for your readers! Take a look at what your table of contents could look like, below, with no additional effort.

Readers:
gPDqAZG.png

Google:
2tFlIYp.png

SEO:
Inserting LSI keywords and including authority external links, all a part of the job.

-Bang for Your Buck:
Another couple of nifty features that makes your content so much more valuable. Other services charge additional fees ($1/100 words each) for inserting LSI keywords and external links.

-Note:
LSI keywords used will not be reported due to the amount of time it takes to carry out the effort. On the bright side, you still get the LSI keywords and it's one of the reasons why we've been able to reduce our prices!

Simple Content Management:
We deliver your entire project in a neat little Excel sheet with all the information with regards to your order so that you have all the information of your entire project in one place!

Affordable:
Absolutely! We've kept prices very affordable at the moment so that we can give everybody at WickedFire a taste of our service. If you glance through what our entire service has to offer you'll see that you're getting a service that's worth $5-6/100 words (at least 2-3x) for the same level of service as compared to any other service provider.

What're you waiting for then? Place your order right away or claim your free sample!

Need more reasons? Here's what some of the most esteemed members of WickedFire have said about my service in the past:
K3c546f.png

Last edited:

Hey dude - tried to PM you.

"

1. Dev!l has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."