A Few Spots Are Open – Place An Order Today ASAP! Stackcash’s Content $3 per 100!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Previous Threads: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

WELCOME TO STACKCASH’S CONTENT – LUCKY THREAD #13!

VERY Limited Availability. Might Need to Close This Thread Early - Just a Heads Up!

Hey Everyone!

It’s been a little while since I’ve had a thread going. We’ve been VERY busy over the past few months! A few long-term projects have been completed, which means there are a couple spots open in my schedule.

If this is your first time reading about my content writing service, please take a minute to look through some of my older threads to see what others have experienced.

This Is Why We’re Your “Go-To” Content Team

I’ve spent over 3 years building up a team of amazing college educated, American writers. Our team is comprised of recent college graduates looking to build up their work experience, talented stay-at-home mom’s that love to telecommute, and content professionals who make a great living writing for the web.

Every piece of writing that we create includes:
  • A Highly-Clickable Title
  • 100% Unique, Engaging, and Relevant Content
  • Proper Keyword Density, including LSI Keywords
  • Attractive Formatting

There may be a lot of content providers who are offering seemingly similar services, but no one else can come close to the kind of high quality articles that you will be receiving at this price. You will be dealing with someone who is actively involved in the online marketing industry. This means that you will benefit from the knowledge of someone who knows what works right now. Just look at my reviews! You will never again have to deal with a content writer who does not understand what you are trying to accomplish. We become truly invested in the success of your project.

Our dedication to customer service does not end when we deliver your content. I normally keep in close contact with my clients. We often go on to bigger and better projects. Any reasonable edits, revisions, or rewrites are completed without question and without an additional fee. We very rarely run into errors, but we make sure that they are fixed immediately if they do occur!

Who Orders This Stuff? (Do You Fit On This List?)

• Web Design & SEO Agencies Searching for a Managed Content Team
    [*]SEO Service Providers (You Need Content for Those Blog Networks!)
    [*]Corporations & Small Businesses
    [*]Big Brand Authority Sites
    [*]Review Sites
    [*]Pumper Sites & Private Blog Networks

I would honestly be surprised if there is a style of content that I haven’t already handled at this point. Just drop me a message if you’re unsure if I’m the right guy for you! I won’t take your project (or money) if I feel that we’re not the right fit.

With that being said, my team is completely comfortable with Article Creation, Website Content, Blogs, Product Reviews, Product Descriptions, Website Blurbs, Press Releases, Testimonials, Ghostwriting, eBook's and more!

In addition to writing services, my team can upload your content directly to your site and perform all onsite SEO optimization. We can also provide you keyword research for your next project - ASK ME ABOUT IT!

Samples

Click Here for Writing Samples on my Dropbox. These are kind of old; feel free to ask me for recent examples via PM.

Check out the content on EndNotes.com – the example site from SEO Launch Pad

What Does This Service Cost?

Most projects start at $3 per 100 words. I charge more for highly researched projects, uploading to your CMS, or anything else that is above and beyond the standard article. Once you tell me a little bit about your project, I can give you a proper quote. And, YES, we do offer bulk discounts!

Turnaround Time

I take great pride in being able to deliver my high quality content in a very short amount of time. I guarantee that any order you make will be delivered in 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS. However, many of my clients will be able to vouch for me when I tell you that most of my orders are delivered in as little as 3 days!

We do our very best to accommodate anyone with a rush order. Overnight deliveries are available as long as our capacity can handle it. This service is largely “first come, first served,” and it would be unfair to push other peoples orders back during busy periods. Please inquire about your rush order to see current wait times.

How To Order Your Content

Please send me a private message. You can also send me an e-mail at stackcash1985@gmail.com

Testimonials

LKVmarg.png

c461QoL.png

Ov3GY3p.png

4OLKiR5.png

lzFg9N1.png

qCrGL5g.png

TZRmb3J.png

4NgDWGo.png

lLUJI.png

vuYjlyg.png

UpAm8Ei.png

QGyL5pv.png

If you are looking for quality content that you do not have to edit, Vin is your man. Currently the only one I use. Gonna have him on dat e-book work soon too.

Better grab this stuff!
-Zack

F.A.Q.

How Do I Contact You Outside Of The Forum?

Stackcash1985@gmail.com

Why Are You Better Than The Competition?

It isn’t possible to label one person or service as the best. There are tons of great content writers! It all comes down to your preference and who you feel comfortable dealing with your content.

I can promise you that I will treat your project as if it were my own. My past content has proven success in ranking for keywords and converting for a given action. I make sure that I understand your goals prior to beginning any project, and I promise to bend over backwards until you have a finished product in which you are satisfied.

Are Your Writers Really College Educated Native English Speakers?

Yep. My writers are all current or recently-graduated American college students. I even have a few established writers who have been published.

Do You Offer Bulk Discounts?

I do. Here’s what I offer:

5% off orders of 12,500 words or more

E-mail me to receive these discounts.

What Types Of Content Can You Write For Me?

I am open to almost any type of content project that you can throw at me. I’ve written blogs, SEO articles, eBooks, product descriptions, product reviews, press releases, testimonials, geo-targeted content, and more.

What Kind Of Results Do You Guarantee?

I guarantee that you will receive exactly what you ordered in 7 business days or less. While my current clients tell me that my content ranks and converts very well, it is impossible to provide a guarantee on rankings and conversions due to external factors.

Do You Offer Rush Delivery?

Sure. Let me know if you need something in a pinch. I may need to charge you extra for it, however.

Why Isn't [Enter Vague Detail Here] Included In My Article?

Let’s get serious for a second. I am not a mind reader. I am not an expert in your niche. If you do not specify that you would like a specific detail or piece of information included in your article, I cannot be held accountable if it is missing from the content. I do my very best to analyze your keyword and niche in a reasonable amount of time in order to provide you with a piece of content that will rank and convert well for you.

How Many Keywords Can I Use Per Article?

You can provide me one main keyword per article. Additionally, secondary keywords can be provided and will be used when possible within the content.

Will My Article Be Unique?

Absolutely. Everything that I write will pass whatever plagiarism software is popular right now. I’ve been doing this for over two years and have never, ever, had an issue with duplicate content.

Can You Include Photos, Links, Citations, or HTML Formatting?

I do this for a ton of clients. I’m happy to do it for you, too. I may need to charge you extra depending on the scope of your needs. Contact me before ordering with your needs and I’ll let you know the final price.

Will You Write About Adult Topics?

Sure. I’m not going to write adult fiction, but I am open to writing website descriptions, adult product descriptions, and adult product reviews. Let me know what you need before ordering.

I've been using stackcash for quite a while now. He always follows all my instructions to a T - and more importantly his articles are always written to a very high standard.

Stackcash is the guy to go to, when you need high quality content.

I saw StackCash highly recommended by others in his other BST threads and also mentioned in some case study type threads.

His communication is solid and turnaround time is good.

I've run around 65,000 words with StackCash so far this year and it's good content. I'm going to do my best to run a million words with him this year so get in while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.