A couple of Scrapebox questions.

sixthcutuan

Peculiar Member
Apr 18, 2011
Scotland
Hey,

1) I am wondering how guys leave Scrapebox scraping 24/7 because surely the proxies will be raped and dead by the end of it. Do you just throw a huge list in or is there anyway for scrapebox to automatically scrape more after a time?

2) Same question but with mass checking PR's. How do you get enough proxies to stop them getting raped?

Cheers.

Well you can always keep rotating free proxies. Yes! Its a bit of work but well if you dont want to spend money on private proxies then thats the only way I think.

Well you can always keep rotating free proxies. Yes! Its a bit of work but well if you dont want to spend money on private proxies then thats the only way I think.

Yep this is what I was afraid of because surely after hours almost all of those proxies will be dead.

can't you get like 10 private proxies for ~$25/month?

I have 15 proxies however I find I can only scrape (this may be the misunderstanding) with a few connections on google otherwise the proxies get banned.

Don't use your private proxies to scrape google or check for PR, or they will be perm-banned pretty quick. Use lots of crappy public proxies to scrape, there should be no problem.

Don't use your private proxies to scrape google or check for PR, or they will be perm-banned pretty quick. Use lots of crappy public proxies to scrape, there should be no problem.

Ive done plenty of runs of scraping 10k URL's with my private proxies, no bans so far.

Out of interest has anyone tried scraping with the proxies provided by proxyspy? They claim 200+ public proxies with good uptime.

You can get 30 proxies for $10, so free is too expensive if you value your time.