$.90 / 100 Words, Unique Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

olenp

Jun 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey there,

I've been speaking English (American) all my life, and I figured I could help people out by offering them my writing services at $0.90 / 100 words.

Turnaround should be within 24 hours, but this will obviously depend on the size of the job, and the number of other jobs I have going on at that point.

I accept payment via paypal and only paypal.

Since I'm new here and have zero iTrader,I am offering four 300 word articles for free review copies (only one per person!) If you'd like a review copy, please post in this thread, and then pm me with your topic and any other details about the article.

Please email me at paddyv327 (at) gmail.com

Sorry for the change in contact method, but this will be easier for me to keep track of who is requesting it, and at this time I cannot send PM's on wickedfire.

Cheers

Olenp delivered the article within 16 minutes - Superfast.
With 300 words, 100% unique and rich of keywords.
Thumb-up. Superfast Writer.
Thanks

Olenp delivered the article within 16 minutes - Superfast.
With 300 words, 100% unique and rich of keywords.
Thumb-up. Superfast Writer.
Thanks
Thanks for the kind words!
I can now accept PM's, so feel free to contact me that way.

Only two more review copies left!

Olenp delivered high quality and well researched article in less then an hour, i checked the content and its 100$ pure, thanks a lot for great service.

Olenp delivered high quality and well researched article in less then an hour, i checked the content and its 100$ pure, thanks a lot for great service.
Thanks for the kind review, I look forward to working with you again.

Two more reviews available!

I had olenp write me an article on a very simple niche. I can tell the article was researched, formatting instructions were followed and certainly was done in a very quick time frame (all positives).

The article was a little too keyword-centric for my liking -- but density wasn't discussed, so I wouldn't hold it against this writer.

All in all, you'll no doubt get what you pay for from olenp!

Thanks again :D

I had olenp write me an article on a very simple niche. I can tell the article was researched, formatting instructions were followed and certainly was done in a very quick time frame (all positives).

The article was a little too keyword-centric for my liking -- but density wasn't discussed, so I wouldn't hold it against this writer.

All in all, you'll no doubt get what you pay for from olenp!

Thanks again :D
Thanks for the honest review!

I'll be unavailable this weekend, however if anyone needs a small job done tomorrow I am available.
If you'd like a sample of my work PM me.

I need a quick (before the weekend) 400-500 word article, please drop me a PM. Don't suppose you have a review copy left? Regardless I will both post a review of our work and happily give iTrader feedback once complete.

I need a quick (before the weekend) 400-500 word article, please drop me a PM. Don't suppose you have a review copy left? Regardless I will both post a review of our work and happily give iTrader feedback once complete.
PM sent!

Very fast turn-around and good content - what more could I ask for?

I almost didn't leave a review - I don't want to share this person with any one ;-)
Hah, thanks for the kind words!
If anyone PM'd me over the weekend, sorry I didn't get back to you. My laptop charger decided to quit on my on Friday.

Got a bit of free time over the next few days, if you need some cheap(but high quality) writing done, contact me!
If you'd like to see a sample feel free to ask.
Cheers

Got a bit of free time over the next few days, if you need some cheap(but high quality) writing done, contact me!
If you'd like to see a sample feel free to ask.
Cheers

hit me up dude, i've about 10 short articles (100-200 words each) to be done. Will provide a list of keywords you can use.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.