67 Email Addresses in 20 minutes..I don't know what to do!! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paowiee

Jul 23, 2006
Hi guys,

I did some tests on some dating forums and one of my email accounts is getting some major attention... right now it has 67 emails after just 20 minutes of posting.

What's the best way to "monetize" this list? Invite them to a dating site with an affiliate program? What are my other options?

Yeah I'm planning to send them an email soon; I just don't know what my options are seeing that it is a one-shot thing. If I don't monetize my first email it would be tough to send them another one...selling something.

I'm trying to do this right haha :)

I'm actually thinking of sending them something from eHarmony...there's a lot of dating affiliate programs in cj that I can use probably I just don't know which one would be best

can't get guys on your own anymore jdog??

hahahahaaha that actually made me laugh :))

hey thanks for your suggestions I will take a look at them later... the number is up 110 now...it's crazy..now I have to manually put the email addresses in excel...

is there an easier way in Gmail to put the email addresses into the contacts folder

I have registered with True.com via cj i'm going to try my email campaign in a while hope everything goes well. I'm going to use Clickaudit to track the campaign as well

I used to do this type of "marketing" as well on dating forums. I had a custom autoresponder set up that would email everyone after I had like 1000 emails in my inbox with a message like:

"Hey thanks for the message...blah blah blah...Hey I have some pics on my profile here (aff link to true or in my case singlesnet). Email me back and let me know what you think...blbah balh"

I'm sure you can have a more clever email body.

EDIT: The reason I would email everyone after 1000 emails is because my "dating posts" on the various forums would get deleted really fast if I sent the auto response immediately

thanks for the tip payco!

I like your custom autoresponder...i didn't register one yet because it's just too good to be true to receive a reply "0 minutes" after sending an email... so now i'm going to manually email each person the same message haha

Status
Not open for further replies.