52K Words Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Miedo Media

May 9, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 52,000 words I need written within the next week or so. These 52K words are broken into 13 separate topics, with each topic needing 1 1,500 word article and 5 500-word articles.

I'm looking for many people to take on this order. But, if you can handle more than 1 of the topics with regards to word requirement, you're free to do so.

I need this shit started on as soon as humanly possible. PM me to discuss details and exchange payment information.

Update: Must be an English native or have a firm grasp on the English language. I won't respond to any PM that is poor grammatically and punctually, which all of the PMs I've received thus far have been.

Also, it's easier if you hit me up on Skype. PM me your Skype details.

<-- Born and raised in the USA. Currently I live in Austin, TX.

I do not have Skype and apparently still cannot send PMs on WF. I do have yahoo messenger and I keep it logged in all the time (ben_camp). I am interested in getting started ASAP. Please send me an email and I can get started promptly.

Thanks,
Ben Camp

I've responded to all the PMs that were suitable to me & added the people I would like to further discuss shit with on Skype.

So far I've got people working on 1 of the 13 parts of my entire content needs, so I need more people. Keep the PMs coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.