500+ Social Media Websites, 100+ email list and over 600k edu links..what do i do?

runner0o

Aug 9, 2012
I think I went too far without even educating myself about SEO firsthand. I just wanted to be practical instead of studying it first. Hence I paid the price - litterally!!! - for 500+ Social Media Websites, 100+ email list and over 600k edu links. Now that I do have this shit with me, what the hell do i do with these?

The experience I've had in SEO has been failure after failure. I started out a few years ago with a blogspot blog. Posted content on it and gave up cuz no one was visiting. Then just last year I thought "why not buy visitors?" So I bought them and nothing happened (Even after 10000 visitors, no increase in ranking, no increase in visitors...no exposure..nothing)

Then I thought if I had more blogs..and link them all together, then maybe i'll have more chances of getting traffic. So I created 2 more blogs and bought visitors for them too. I started submitting my blogs in plenty of directories...then I started seen like 2 visitors per day. I honestly want to become a consultant that makes apps for android, graphic designer, and help start ups create solid business plans cuz that's where my experience lies..I thought that using blogs would help me acheive good knowledge of using SEO and if they get popular and successful, I can easily start my business on providing service on what I am good at!

But the question still lies...what do i do with 500+ Social Media Websites, 100+ email list and over 600k edu links that I bought? Should I even continue with my blog?

600k edu's and not a single #1 ranking anywhere? I think someone may have scammed you.

600k edu's and not a single #1 ranking anywhere? I think someone may have scammed you.

Nooooo I have a list of 600k edu links...and 500 social media websites..my question is how do i utilize them to get more rankings? I dont know what to do with them..

Sounds like you aimed a shotgun at the forest and pulled the trigger.

I am still aiming at the shotgun at the forest right now..I dont know how to pull the trigger yet..thats the question..how do I use the lists that I have in order to increase my ranking..