$5 articles 500 words, Will write about anything you want. COMPLETELY UNIQUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaver

Mar 3, 2008
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
$5 for 500 words. About anything you want. Completely custom. Let me know your keywords, I'll incorporate them into the content. I'll do rewrites too. English speaking native. Quality guaranteed. PM me if your interested. Normally 24 hour turn around (although if i get too busy, may need to make it 48 hours).

Just shoot me over a PM and we can get started.

offering Magazine articles $12 a pop as well. These articles are edited several times with indepth research about the topic, quality guaranteed.

Still offering the $5 for 500 words standard deal as well. PM if interested. I can handle as many articles as you need.

offers still open. I can take on as many articles as you need, and will give the best turn around time you can get.

Can you write about "thermoplastic injection molding" and make it sound authentically written by a mechanical engineer?

If not, I will not hold it against you. If you'd like me to send you a indepth article on the subject, which I like -- can you absorb it and make it your own?

Cheers and let me know - PM

Can you write about "thermoplastic injection molding" and make it sound authentically written by a mechanical engineer?

Yeah, and can you make it to publishable standard so we can submit them to scholarly journals so we can be eligible for a Nobel Prize? ;)

If not, I will not hold it against you. If you'd like me to send you a indepth article on the subject, which I like -- can you absorb it and make it your own?

Cheers and let me know - PM

I know a mechanical engineer that can do it for you if you're willing to pay for it.

What about if I want to have 150 words articles in GPS niche and with 4 to 7 links on them. I want 10 article of 150 words each. Please let me know the price of your.

Status
Not open for further replies.