48 hours Gone But My thread content showing

Qurar

Banned
Jun 15, 2012
hello,

Problem: Not showing content in my thread. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I have send you two mail wicked fire. but right now my thread content not showing...i am not understand what the next procedure...i have send you two mail but not receive anything from wicked fire...

see our thread link: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ntry-manually-classified-posting-service.html

so what is this..and also not mansion anywhere how can i solve this problem.

i am trying this forum first time and i have facing this problem on first time....

i hope this above detail enough for wicked fire and also moderator.....

Best Regards
Qurar :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I have the same problem. I posted the thread and waited 48 hours but not have been approved yet.

Look forward to hearing from Mods.

I will be the first to buy your amazing services, multiple times. You can always PM me on my other account: IceToEskimos, that's my money account and I respond the quickest there, and it's loaded with paypal monies for your services

hello,

Problem: Not showing content in my thread. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I have send you two mail wicked fire. but right now my thread content not showing...i am not understand what the next procedure...i have send you two mail but not receive anything from wicked fire...

see our thread link: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ntry-manually-classified-posting-service.html

so what is this..and also not mansion anywhere how can i solve this problem.

i am trying this forum first time and i have facing this problem on first time....

i hope this above detail enough for wicked fire and also moderator.....

Best Regards
Qurar :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

great post

I will be the first to buy your amazing services, multiple times. You can always PM me on my other account: IceToEskimos, that's my money account and I respond the quickest there, and it's loaded with paypal monies for your services
lol! Epic

@OP
You know what your problem is?
Proofreading :ticking:
Review this
:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
I have send you two mail wicked fire
but right now my thread content not showing
i am not understand
what the next procedure
i have send you two mail but not receive anything from wicked fire
wtf? you send email two wickedfire replied. whew