$4 USD for 300-400 words article! (CHEAP SPUN ARTICLE COMING SOON)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoncallen

Jul 4, 2009
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Once again, I would like to extend our article writing services to you all at a great rate. This time, we are back with general article writing service.

Back in 2009, i offered a manual spin article at great rate: http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/63895-custom-spin-ready-article-6-89-only.html It was a great success, unfortunately, i had to pull our writers out to focus on a big project.

But, this time, we have increased the number of writers available for freelance writing, and will promise to deliver quality contents to you.

Articles will meet these requirements:
-Zero grammar mistakes
-Zero plagiarism
-Fast delivery
-Qualify for Ezine Submission
-Written by university students/stay home mom

It can be used for:
Ezine Submission
Blogging
SEO
Web Content

General Articles:
1 article
$4 USD - 300 - 400 words

Package:
(5-15 articles ordered) 15% discount of the total price
$17 for 5 articles of 300-400 words - only 3.4 USD each!!

(15++) 25% discount of the total price
example: $45 for 15 articles of 300-400 words - only 3 USD each!!

Higher than that? contact me via pm for quote.

Spin Articles (coming soon):
As for Spin-Articles, it will be available within 2 weeks time. We will try to offer the competitive rate as we did last time. Do keep track of the latest update in this thread!

Turnaround Rate:
It is highly subjective. It should be done within the time frame of 24-48 hours. Send in your respective orders before you sleep if you are in United States: 10 pm EDT (UTC -4), you shall receive it during the morning.

Review Copies : 4
2 for reputable members
2 for everyone
(first come first serve basis)

Remember to provide us:
Title:
Keyword:
Any other things that are necessary.

Have a nice Day!

This is the fastest article I ever got in this forum. Within 1 hour only.
Jasoncallen delivered the article with near 500 words and 100% unique also rich of the keyword required.
Very fast and good writer. more orders on the way.

Cheers,

I'll take a review copy, I'll give you my next big order if everything checks out.

It's urgent.

Review Copies are OUT! The copies were given to clyde, plusmin, Zodiac, and guerilla. I will post up some samples up here soon.

Just for clarification, your articles are produced by retired workers, work home mothers, university students, fresh graduates, and professional writers.

In short, It's a premium service, we produce articles that worth much more than what you have paid us for. You may ask why so cheap? It's a secret.

Seriously, do watch out for this thread, as I will be posting up some promotion packages sometime around this week. :rasta: Don't blame me if you have missed the boat.

I'll take a review copy, I'll give you my next big order if everything checks out.

It's urgent.

As for Clyde, I have 5-7 writers solely dedicated for freelance writing, we can produce up to 10-20 articles for you exclusively in a day. If you have a really big order, somewhere around 25++, you should try to contact me for a quote, you will be surprised how much you can get for each article.

Thanks a lot for the review, here is my review:
I was extremely satisfied with the article jasoncallen provides, to be honest he is fast and professional, the ontnent is 100% pure and error fee, thanks for great service.

Got my review article, it is pretty good. Grammar wasn't perfect but the depth of research was very impressive.

Just got the review and man it was fast!

For the price ($4 for 300-400 words) the quality is just amazing, will definitely work for EZA, or UAW submissions but for own website's content the article needs to be rewritten a bit (grammar is off here and there). I give this an A.

Status
Not open for further replies.