Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have never offered this service or product before. Its a WF exclusive.
I am dealing with automated blogs for a while. The complete process has taught me alot.
I have expressed some of my view in this thread. (Also see what other members think of this)
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/21395-automated-sites.html

I have found a method to create very clean looking automated blogger blogs.
Yes the free blogs hosted on blogger.com

The main advantage of blogger blogs is:
1) No investment in domain name and hosting
2) They are easily indexed in google.

Right now I have set of 37 blogger blogs, which is about a month old and is well indexed in google.

The blogs are on following topics
Internet and Businesses Online
Affiliate Revenue
Auctions
Audio Streaming
Autoresponders
Banner Advertising
Blogging
Domain Names
E Books
Ecommerce
Email Marketing
Ezine Publishing
Forums
Internet Marketing
Link Popularity
List Building
PPC Advertising
PPC Publishing
Paid Surveys
Podcasting
Product Creation
Product Launching
RSS
SEO
Search Engine Marketing
Security
Site Promotion
Social Bookmarking
Social Media
Social Networking
Spam Blocker
Traffic Building
Video Marketing
Video Streaming
Web Design
Web Development
The blogs are hosted on blogger.com, but script to update them, runs on your server. You can control the frequency of posting and feeds included.

Right now am using a cheap ($1.5 a month) shared hosting to run the script. So hosting is not an issue.

Why I am selling them?

I need some quick paypal cash.

What you will get:
37 automated blogger blogs, one on each topic mentioned above. You will get logins to all the accounts containing those blogs.
A clean template is included in each blog, with your adsense ads integrated in it.
I will install and configure the script on your hosting account.

Price:
I am keeping the price as low as possible. Its just $150 for complete package mentioned above. So its around $4 per blog.

Its once in a lifetime opportunity.

You can fill them up with your affiliate links or can use them to boost the link popularity of you main site.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to post here or PM me.

a once in a lifetime oppurtunity :))))))

ok I usually dont barge in on peoples threads or maybe its because I have been on wickedfire so long but I had to stop and

LAUGH ahhahaah funny shit and so when I make 50 blogs in 5 minutes its a once ina lifetime oppurtunity? and I can sell them for 150 bucks of 5 mins work damn im in the wrong business

ok

a once in a lifetime oppurtunity :))))))

ok I usually dont barge in on peoples threads or maybe its because I have been on wickedfire so long but I had to stop and

LAUGH ahhahaah funny shit and so when I make 50 blogs in 5 minutes its a once ina lifetime oppurtunity? and I can sell them for 150 bucks of 5 mins work damn im in the wrong business

ok

Yeah.. the once in a lifetime was little over hyped.... :D:D
do you want to sell the script that you're using? I'm overing $15
No Sir. That script is available on net. Just find it out.

Any clues?

(sigh).....Google "Automated Blogger Poster".....my guess is this is the software he is talking about. Although I don't know for sure, so.....

With my amazing detective skills I was able to find this in about a minute by typing "blogger automated script" - sheesh......sometimes I wonder if some people REALLY do understand the internet...LOL

Anyway...A simple Google search will turn up some recent offers and posts from other places around the net talking about the product.

It looks like a few people have had some decent things to say about it.....although I haven't tried it myself.

Oh.....and.....You're Welcome!

MySpaceTV Videos: Nick Burns 3 by John

Just an update.....had some time to kill this morning so I made a big cup of coffee and turned on "Meet the Press".....and decided to test this shit out.

Found a review copy easily enough....(r@pidshare).....and tried installing it on one of my sites.

I have nowhere near the programming knowledge and skills that many on this forum do.....BUT...I was able to get the script on my server and running within about 2 hours.....

Some of the stuff to get it installed was new to me, but easy enough to figure out with a little knowledge and Google.....

I've got it up and running now on a Blogger blog I had laying around....tested it out with the CRON job rolling every minute and the thing seems to be working nicely.

You can set it for more than 1 RSS feed, although one per blog may be the best way to go.

Have to say this isn't a bad little tool.

I'll have to hit this guy up later for his $17 or whatever he is charging for this. Just me, but I don't feel right ripping off guys who put out useful software.

Just my take...this is probably something most of us can put to use. I'm gonna play around with it some more today and see what the results are.....

Spend my Sunday splogging and watching some football, I guess.

Peace.

I also just found the software, was able to get it up and running within 10 minutes and have two blogs pumping away new content every 3 hours now. Now I'm wondering if there are any scripts out there that will at least semi automate the blogger setup process? I don't mind entering captchas, as I'm not exactly big time yet. Right now I'm using a little program that does the gmail signup automatically, all I do is enter the captcha.

If I could use that to generate say 10 email accounts a day, then some other script to generate two blogger blogs a day on each email address I think I could come up with a decent little blog farm to promote some stuff. Anyone have anything like that? I'd also be interested in generating WP accounts, Livejournal, myspace, etc.. Like I said, I don't mind entering some captchas either.

Thanks punn for enlightening all of us.

I didn't mean to step on any toes here.....you said the script you were using was available on the net and someone asked for a clue.

Anyone with just a little curiosity could have found what the process was. That's all I did.

I can delete my posts if you'd like.

I also just found the software, was able to get it up and running within 10 minutes and have two blogs pumping away new content every 3 hours now. Now I'm wondering if there are any scripts out there that will at least semi automate the blogger setup process? I don't mind entering captchas, as I'm not exactly big time yet. Right now I'm using a little program that does the gmail signup automatically, all I do is enter the captcha.

If I could use that to generate say 10 email accounts a day, then some other script to generate two blogger blogs a day on each email address I think I could come up with a decent little blog farm to promote some stuff. Anyone have anything like that? I'd also be interested in generating WP accounts, Livejournal, myspace, etc.. Like I said, I don't mind entering some captchas either.

Although it says this script was just for Blogger...I'm pretty sure this could be used for any blogging platform that lets you update via email.

My blogs are up and running now, updating every 2 hours and I'm pulling from 2 or 3 RSS feeds on each blog. No problems as of yet, although I'll probably slow it down to update more like every 6 hours or so....

Damn and I thought my little home grown solution was pretty slick too :( All I did was enable mail to post on the blogger sites and then download simplepie ( a php rss reader library ) and set up some scripts to send those emails.

Although it says this script was just for Blogger...I'm pretty sure this could be used for any blogging platform that lets you update via email.

My blogs are up and running now, updating every 2 hours and I'm pulling from 2 or 3 RSS feeds on each blog. No problems as of yet, although I'll probably slow it down to update more like every 6 hours or so....

Yeah that was the plan, but I was hoping to find something that would automate my signups to create the blogs.

I didn't mean to step on any toes here.....you said the script you were using was available on the net and someone asked for a clue.

Anyone with just a little curiosity could have found what the process was. That's all I did.

I can delete my posts if you'd like.

No need to delete the post.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.