3$ domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackid

Feb 15, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I managed to crack a deal with my registrar. I can offer domains at 3$ a piece. The only condition, its for bulk buyers only! So it has to be an order of 50+ domains. The DNS can be transferred to your server as well as be managed on mine. I will be hosting the DNS on mydns servers, and you will have access to DNS management for free. Please let me know if you are intersted. You can get back to me on my msn (jyot@blackidsolutions.com). Thanks for your attention :). All the best guys!

Thanks

blackid

well.. not much to cheat :D. you could escrow the payment. I register 10 domains for you and then you release payments. Probably that is the best i can do :p. I have been using them for the last 4 months, and have about 10K domains with them. So not much of a question.

when is the best time to listen to u pros have ago@ EACH OTHER

I didn't see any pros in this thread...

Also far as your offer, what is it, godaddy reseller account? also as you only have less than 10 posts on this forum, what assurance would you give that you wouldn't just run off with at least 150$ and not fullfill the domain request. Also how would the users access their domains would they have a control panel, or would they have to email you for domain changes?

I didn't see any pros in this thread...

Also far as your offer, what is it, godaddy reseller account? also as you only have less than 10 posts on this forum, what assurance would you give that you wouldn't just run off with at least 150$ and not fullfill the domain request. Also how would the users access their domains would they have a control panel, or would they have to email you for domain changes?

Phooh! One good post atlast :p. Anyways, as for the assurance is concerned, we could put up the money on some escrow system, say getafreelancer.com or anything like that. Put it in an escrow, I will register the domains, make them working and pointing to your server and after your are satisfied, you could release the escrow :). I think it should be good enough.

Thanks

blackid

Phooh! One good post atlast :p. Anyways, as for the assurance is concerned, we could put up the money on some escrow system, say getafreelancer.com or anything like that. Put it in an escrow, I will register the domains, make them working and pointing to your server and after your are satisfied, you could release the escrow :). I think it should be good enough.

Thanks

blackid

Ok, that covers how you would try to ensure payment.

But here's the thing I think ALOT of people are going to dislike... you say you're going to register the domains (with whom) and I assume that means they would have to contact you for any kind of domain transfer, changes, etc. Essentially the person buying no less than 150$ worth of domains wouldn't be in direct control of their purchase.

I remember someone a few months back tried to do the same thing, offering domains for 4$ each, that didn't go over very well because of the same restrictions. Essentially if you can't provide a control panel that allows someone to log in and manage their own domain, and is backed by a larger (actual) registrar if you were a reseller (seems to be what you are right now), chances are this would sound more like a scam than a legit deal.

okay got it sir! Well, I could setup a control panel for them, Let me check it out right now :).

Thanks

blackid

If you expect anyone to do this:

1.) Tell who registrar is (who you are reselling for).

2.) Explain how changes would be made.

3.) Probably want to do something to prove yourself in some fashion because I can guarantee no one is feeling the trust thing here :)

Keep us updated. Sounds a bit good to be true. I mean they would loose like $4 on every single domain.. But if this works I will order 50 domains directly.

oh well don't worry. I know it sounds too good to be true.. but I have been using it for atleast a few months now :). So we really are almost there :)

Agree, I do not know anyone on this forum that wouldn't jump all over 3$ domains. But like others have stated, 3$ now and what 24.99 renewals? They have to make up their costs somewhere. I also would need to be in full control over the domains.

Can we register the domains through you and transfer to our registrar of choice after 60 days if we chose to do so?

Firstly yes you can surely transfer them. But.. having said that.. why would you miss a 4$ renewal charge :D. The renewals are 4$ only. :). So don't worry guys. The deal is really a kewl one. I just had a chat with my registrar. He is going to set something up for me soon :). Meanwhile, if anyone would like to try out, i can offer 5 domains at 15$ (3 packs only) and 1 pack per person. I am sure by this I can get some reviews as well as earn some genuine trust :D

okay.. one of the members has contacted me.. hope to get the first review soon... just to let you guys know, i don't think i will be able to setup the reseller soon. But the domain registrar is DirectI, or resellerclub, better known. Please let me know if you have anymore questions... The process of ordering will be, you will be sending me domain list, and IP address / name servers, and I will register them from my account. Please let me know, 3 packages of 15$ available as of now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.