[2nd April 2011 Updated one] High PR 6 to 3 Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Pages List v21

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Very New Link packet of April 2011
.............Newest List is ready for Quilty Backlinks.................

This Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Pages List has PR 6,5,4 and 3 Backinks!!!!
This Time you get 110 Different Backlinks from DIfferent IP's

All Auto Approve Comments give fast backlinks with your effort! Save Money!
ecover-pbook007-done.png

Hello Backlinks Lovers,

This is my latest High PR Auto Approve List for April 2011 . I have released 20 lists since 2009. You can check the archive of Reviews at my Sales Page (Blog Comment Shop)

You can get high quality 100 backlinks from 100 Different Authority Blogs which located in 100 Different IP Addresses.

So your site will be indexed well in Google and will see a significant of improvement of SERP within a short time. See what will be the PR each an every inner pages.....

Content of the April 2011 v21 list
(PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR6 = 5
PR5 = 16
PR4 = 32
PR3 = 47

I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 100 blog comments are auto approve, when you put the comment , you get your backlink within second.
* All links based on newest Google PR update (January 2011).
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.

Send the payment to this paypal email, I will manually send the link packet to your paypal email or mentioned email.
Paypal: blogseolk@gmail.com
Price: $15

P.s: I will send the list manually for every customer as soon as possible when I get the payment.

Thanks
Rukshan

Past Reviews

Got my list, arrived via email the next day. Checked versus my master list and I'm more than pleased. Well researched, no list copied for the 101st time.

Sure, you can now see more and more people hitting those pages since beginning of november, but there is still a moderate number of comments on all of them, some as low as 3 as of today and most in the low to medium double digit range.

All dofollow and autoapprove as advertised and I'd assume the sticking rate should be high since on most pages you'll find comments that sticked for month, even obvious "SEO comments", so no fierce moderation.

Overall: Good and solid list and well worth the $15. Compare this to services selling higher PR links and you'll see it's an awesome bang for the buck. Just make sure your comments fit the topic at least a bit and aren't too generic and you'll get some decent permanent links.

What can i say about his list...!! I am his regular buyer and he delivers fantastic list like always.

I checked this list manually and all PR are exactly as mentioned.

Great work man. Worth buying. Don't wait anymore, give it a go...

Hi,

I'd just like to write a quick review, (sorry am off out) for the November 2010 package.

Well worth the £11 something I ended up paying, if just one of the higher PR links I got sticks it will have have been worth 5 times the monetary value. Don't know what it will do in terms of SERPS, but I know only time will tell.

Nice package, would love to know how you found them! :p

Ordered Decembers.

Amy

Hello, been expecting the links closely and you have picked out some excellent sites there, I have no idea how you manage to find these gems. Will definitely return for further packets, Cheers buddy.

Review:

I have always bought the various lists provided by Blog. Because he delivers what he promise. It is good source of backlinks for my sites.

There is a nice PR7 link in this list and it worth the whole money spent on the list. Great links, great work Blog.

Keep it up

I have my own list of PR7,PR6,PR5 blog pages, and I have to say that I was stunned when I bought your package last night. There was not one webpage let alone domain that matched what I have on my own list. That is just amazing. What are the odds of that? Completely new websites and blog pages. Great job, great deal! You need to set people up on auto-PayPal, my man. I'm your customer going forward.

Received file, done a few links on various sites and all have gone through fine. A few of the sites arent in English and a few have quite a few comments, but for the price and the number of links its definately worth it.

I got the review copy so lets write a review.

I'll be ironic a bit since i got the review but I have to say that I don't know why blog8491 is even giving review copies when everybody knows he is a good list provider. Well, it's already his 13th list and so far as I can see everyone was happy with his lists. I can only say what others have already said so I apologize for not being original.

His service is top notch, it passed less than 5 minutes from asking a review copy till getting the list so you know he is FAST. Also, I know he doesn't sell more copies than he says to make more bucks because one time before I asked for a list if I can buy it he said there are no more available copies so he keeps his word.

About the list. I made a quick check of the list just right now and I can say I am satisfied. Ok, there are some URLs with 100 comments however as he explained one time you can always check for other posts on the blog with less comments. But the most of the sites on the list are very good, there are even some of the URLs with just a few comments which was very suprising. This is the second list I buy from him and you know I am satisfied when I buy again. So anyway I don't even know if you need to be told this but hurry up because this is totally worth the price and I think the available copies will be sold out very fast.

What can I say except for awesome blog list. Your a class act and you always respond quickly to my emails and messages.
Thanks again, Looking forward to your next list buddy.

Just purchased, Thanks...
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #5AC908668T6385644)

EDIT: Fuck sorry, PayPal was playing up and sent two payments through. Can you sort this buddy?!
(Unique Transaction ID #5CP50285GD7505718)
(Unique Transaction ID #5AC908668T6385644)

is this your list or you resell other list?
couse i have buy big list from another site

Just purchased, Thanks...
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #5AC908668T6385644)

EDIT: Fuck sorry, PayPal was playing up and sent two payments through. Can you sort this buddy?!
(Unique Transaction ID #5CP50285GD7505718)
(Unique Transaction ID #5AC908668T6385644)

Thanks for the payment. One payment has refunded!

is this your list or you resell other list?
couse i have buy big list from another site

This is a my own list. I just prepared it few days ago :)

Review: For once I am actually enjoying doing blog commenting as about 70% of the blogs on this list do not require registration. As always you get a few where the comments have been deleted or where they have been closed. But overall, great list!

Reactions: blog8491
Status
Not open for further replies.