Status
Not open for further replies.

contentqueen.me

Aug 4, 2010
The Web World!
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Hi,

I am here to sell a fabulous package of 25 articles in the niche of Self Improvement. A thorough research has been done to insert long tail keywords for a good SE result. You can use these for content on your site or for directory submissions.
Selling @ $5 each or the whole bunch @ $100

PM me for titles or if you have any further queries !

You did not specify word length and you should provide a sample for everyone to see once opening the thread.

Why thank you so much JD for your kind input! The articles are between 400 to 500 words.

Placing a sample here would not be a very good idea since they are unique and ready to be sold just once! If anyone's interested, they can send me a PM and I'd be happy to send them samples :)

You're welcome, contentqueen, you do not need to post a sample on the subject; just something unrelated so the possible consumer can get a taste of your writing style.

Allright...here you go (a sample para of one of the articles):

Mind power is actually the power of our conscious mind. The mind is in the position to control not only the mental but the physical activities as well. It has continuously been compared to a source of water which is responsible for the kind of water which comes out from it. In a very similar manner, the mind is responsible for the kind of thoughts that are generated in it.
At one given point of time, your mind can generate only a single kind of thought, you cannot have positive and negative thoughts on your mind at the same time. These thoughts are the ones that later become your actions and then go on to shape your personality. This implies that the mind is ultimately responsible for what you are, what you do and how you grow as a person.
It is responsible for your overall self development which boosts your self confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.