24yo dead in Lamborghini with 2 topless chicks in back

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxomarketing

Aug 21, 2007
The legend Tom "Ice Carter" Carter. He started the whole Myspace spamming wars back in 2004. He made 9 million on Myspace, Yahoo chat and Craigslist.

He spent all of his money on cars, women, drugs. Ending up dying in a head on crash in his customized Lambo' with two topless girls in the back. He was high on coke and drunk at the time speeding down a hill at 170mph on the wrong side of the road. He was 24.

I heard from people that all he had left in the bank was literally $100k.

I heard about parties he had where he would put a mask of Tom Anderson from Myspace on and run around naked. He was always having sex with the hottest chicks and had a few girls living with him. He'd make them walk around naked and do chores for him.

gaombaaba.jpg

Reactions: guerilla

hey thats how i would go. coked out, topless hookers, lambo, 170 mph. sounds like a fuck ya to me.

I thought this is shooting the shit?

By all means, shoot the shit. But don't repost some ridiculous bogus story featuring a picture clearly stolen from hotchickswithdouchebags.com and try to pass it off as news!

But maybe I'm overreacting. I probably just need more apple cider.

Lol, that's the first thing I thought too!

News story = Fail. Unless his Lambo was customized into a sedan, which again would be a fail on his part.

I like how two people on Wickedfire caught that yet everyone on black hat world assumed the story was true. One guy even asked if anyone had any info pertaining to the specifics of how he made his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.