$2000 from wallpaper sites | Proven Method!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastname

May 8, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dominate Three major Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing), show them your stats and they will be glad to hear your site value only $2000!

Site for Sale: Famous Football Wallpapers site for Sale! — Flippa

One month ago. I sell my wallpaper site on flippa, this site sold with $2000. As you see in auction description, this site get ranking so well in Search Engine (This is the main reason why this site sold $2000). Today I will reveal all my techniques to achieve that position. With this report you can build 5 wallpaper sites, follow the method and 3 months later sold them $2000 each!

Why 3 months? Your site in Flippa is 8 months old!

Ok, I will answer that question. When first time I build this site I have no plan to sell it, so sometimes I only maintenance one a week or sometimes once 2 weeks, in fact between april-july I only do 5-8 times add post and few times link building. If I spend 1 hour a day I can make one site like this in 3 months! Because search engine need 2-3 months to see your site as a trusted sites.

Why Wallpapers?

The biggest webmaster problems is content, but not for wallpaper webmaster. In this report I will show how easy to find content source and avoid copyrights problems, no additional cost needed except domain and hosting.

The good news is, this method not only for wallpaper sites, you can use this technique to dominate search engine for every niche you entered!

I make this reports two weeks ago but I finished it yesterday because I got busy with some family stuff.

This is a method whish coming with real proof, so if you want to dominate 3 major search engines… you know what you should do..

grab this report for only $5!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7552107

To get your copy now send $5 through PayPal and the report is all yours! Simply use the link above. When you purchase, I'll email the report in a zipped file to the PayPal address used in your payment or the email of your choice.

To Your Success,
lastname

cpw carl, pm me your email mate...one review copy for you. no review copy left.

Just send the review copy to him via pm, he's reviewed my ebooks and offerings in the past with very thorough accuracy which in turn has yielded me many sales from WickedFire.

Status
Not open for further replies.