200 Manual Directory Submission in 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metali

Sep 6, 2008
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello members.

This is to inform you that i m offering 200 manual directory submission in just 5$ for all of the Wickedfire members in these days of winter holidays.

Directories will be PR-3 and above and time duration will be 24 to 48 hours.
Complete report will be sent after completion.

Payment is through paypal.

Thanks,

Metali

Members please don't PM me for review and discount offers, I m not new in this field and this is already a very cheap service.

Al;ways waiting for new members for orders.

Thanks,

Metali

Hi members after some days of illness i m back in my work, Sorry to all the members who PM'd me and i didn't reply i m reply now to all the members.

Thanks,

I sent Metali a PM explaining that his thread had gone dead because it appeared that he went flakey. I offered to write a review on the service if he wanted. He offered to submit to 50 directories.

That was this morning and within a couple hours I had a report in my inbox. I also had a dozen emails from directories letting me know that my link had been submitted. That was a surprise. Probably would have used a spam account had I known he was using the email in the submission vs. the account I wanted the report emailed to. So heads up to others who might want to submit two different email addresses. Also - if you're having multiple sites submitted, you might want to request he use different email addresses (and be ready to provide them).

Metali doesn't spell out what he needs for submission so I used another thread to find what that directory submitter needed and provided that.

URL:
Title:
Description:
Keywords:
email:

Here's a link to the directories that he said he submitted to... I haven't seen the link appear in the directories yet - but I also saw that it said it took two - three days for them to be approved... so who knows. You're paying for the submission, not a guarantee that they will be listed I guess.

I used Amit's service and have to say the results were much more quantifiable. Metali PM'd me asking for me to post my review... so here it is. It was fast, but not yet verifiable (other than the dozen emails - so I know it was submitted to at least 12).

larrybn said he recieved 100 instead of 200... so I don't know which it is for the actual order. But if it's $5 for 100 directory submissions - guess I'd be more inclined to pay $20 for Amit's service where you get a report that shows the links actually submitted to social book marking sites by "unique" users.

But maybe that's apples and oranges. I really don't know. I do know you're buying links in both and looking for some link juice - one is more verifiable than the other. At least that's how it appears to me.

Many Thanks for your review post.

U kept your words, i somehow like this.

Thanks a lot.

Metali

I sent Metali a PM explaining that his thread had gone dead because it appeared that he went flakey. I offered to write a review on the service if he wanted. He offered to submit to 50 directories.

That was this morning and within a couple hours I had a report in my inbox. I also had a dozen emails from directories letting me know that my link had been submitted. That was a surprise. Probably would have used a spam account had I known he was using the email in the submission vs. the account I wanted the report emailed to. So heads up to others who might want to submit two different email addresses. Also - if you're having multiple sites submitted, you might want to request he use different email addresses (and be ready to provide them).

Metali doesn't spell out what he needs for submission so I used another thread to find what that directory submitter needed and provided that.

URL:
Title:
Description:
Keywords:
email:

Here's a link to the directories that he said he submitted to... I haven't seen the link appear in the directories yet - but I also saw that it said it took two - three days for them to be approved... so who knows. You're paying for the submission, not a guarantee that they will be listed I guess.

I used Amit's service and have to say the results were much more quantifiable. Metali PM'd me asking for me to post my review... so here it is. It was fast, but not yet verifiable (other than the dozen emails - so I know it was submitted to at least 12).

larrybn said he recieved 100 instead of 200... so I don't know which it is for the actual order. But if it's $5 for 100 directory submissions - guess I'd be more inclined to pay $20 for Amit's service where you get a report that shows the links actually submitted to social book marking sites by "unique" users.

But maybe that's apples and oranges. I really don't know. I do know you're buying links in both and looking for some link juice - one is more verifiable than the other. At least that's how it appears to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.