2 Stupid Newbie Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestgui

Sep 19, 2006
Hey guys, these are really stupid newbie ?s, but:

1) What is Arbitrage? I understand PPC, but is this some kind of PPC program like Adsense or Adwords?

2) What is CPA?

I see these 2 terms a lot on this forum, and I just wanted to get a better understanding. BTW, man, you guys are so young, I felt on top of the world when I was 21ish, but now at 25, and after all the partying and stuff, I am SOOOOO Behind! haha, anyways, thats another topic. Any explanation will help, thanks guys! :small-smiley-026:

Hey guys, these are really stupid newbie ?s, but:

1) What is Arbitrage? I understand PPC, but is this some kind of PPC program like Adsense or Adwords?

2) What is CPA?

I see these 2 terms a lot on this forum, and I just wanted to get a better understanding. BTW, man, you guys are so young, I felt on top of the world when I was 21ish, but now at 25, and after all the partying and stuff, I am SOOOOO Behind! haha, anyways, thats another topic. Any explanation will help, thanks guys! :small-smiley-026:

1. Buy cheap traffic ($0.01 - $0.03 per click) from companies like 7Search, Miva, SearchFeed, etc. (= TIER 2/3). Send traffic you bought to your site with Adsense ads on it. Each click on your ads will pay you most likely more then the clicks you bought. At the end of the day you hope that the costs are lower then the revenue made through Adsense (Adsense advertisers are people who pay per click through Adwords program which is TIER 1 traffic!). As soon you start to make profit on a daily basis, just multiply your sites, projects, etc. in order to increase your income per month!

2. Cost Per Action. Ad networks like Azoogle offer mainly CPA campaigns. CPA campaigns mean that your visitors at least have to fill out some information like an email address, ZIP code, etc. before you get paid for lead you provided!

This is just a simple explanation, if you want more details I suggest to search the forum. There is plenty of information available about those subjects!

Status
Not open for further replies.