Status
Not open for further replies.

argh01

Little Member
Oct 16, 2007
www.abuckanight.com
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
weeding some crap out of my crap. Selling these 2 domains. I'll include content if you want it.

pgrnk.com ($15) :
Traffic is crap, google page ranks are crap, calculating pgrnk is crap.

18dvds.com ($45):
adult site, pushing pecash.com dvds. you'd need your own (free) pecash account if you want to continue with that. I wrote a script to do cross-referencing as "spider food" and it works ok (so some one could google for a movie with both james john and asia carrera in it). Of course you could do something else with it. The increased price is because of the extra work I put into it.

Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'd take paypal.

Okay!

What am I doing wrong? Not "selling?" (these are the best goddamn domains on the interwebs and if you don't bid high for them then you have fewer balls than Lance Armstrong) Or do I think they're worth too much more than a normal .com renewal fee?

Unless a site is either aged, includes a great script that's either custom or paid, or has traffic, it's probably not worth squat. If the .net/.org/.pretty much anything else is available, it's not worth much either. Your last hope is that the name is catchy or that you run into a fool willing to pay much more than the domains are worth. If your site has any pluses to it, for Gods sake LIST THEM and not in paragraph form. You know, stats. Traffic, domain age, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.