2+2 = Gonorrhea?

ItsYoBuddy

Rise And Grind!
Apr 6, 2008
Philly
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCD56mv2WI]YouTube - ‪GIRL GOES NUTS NOT HAVING A BOYFRIEND! (Original)‬‏[/ame]

damn, bitches be crazy

Reactions: jorarulit

Everyone's going to laugh and ridicule and whatever else but honestly this is the kind of shit we all do when nobody's watching. Also she makes a good point about the dumb slut/drinking/etc. stuff, I'd date her. Most young women nowadays are so stupid.

edit: rewatched with sound up a bit more and lol'd hard at 2+2= gonorrhea

Anonymous said:
this girl is the best.

she obviously recognizes the joke that is considered social norms in todays teenagers.

and she's only what?
12-15?

parents raised her well, or she just got lucky and experienced the right things.

so my answer is yes, i do like you now, after you demonstrated how you think most teenage girls actions are dumb.

definitely would fuck.

because intelligent girls make me hard.

^^^^

Although she's spot on with the joke on todays youth (Myspace pic was great as well as the 2 plus 2), but wtf:
Everyone's going to laugh and ridicule and whatever else but honestly this is the kind of shit we all do when nobody's watching.
4lmzaf.jpg

She probably lost a guy to a prettier girl. This happens to many but rarely does someone go mad on youtube

Wait I thought she said it was meant to be a rap? That's a shit rap if ive ever seen one, more like an impression of the Joker from batman.