$2/100 Words from a Canadian English Literature Graduate. Moneyback guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mydol

Jan 8, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve been browsing the wickedfire forums since I was a sophomore and was always impressed with those brave enough to be their own boss. Both my father and grandfather paid for their homes, vehicles and families on their own terms. Now that I’ve finished my English degree, it is time to continue the family tradition.

I have been taught to write under the banner of minimalism. I prefer to write in simple, easy to read, information-dense sentences. All work offered to me will be researched and planned in advance to guarantee a clear and concise message to your readership.

My rate is a flat $2 per 100 words. Bulk Orders can be negotiated privately.

I work 6 days a week from 8 am to 6pm PST.
Payments will be made through PayPal.

Offering 3 400-word review copies to reputable members.
Reach me through AIM or Gmail Chat
AIM: UOGMydol
GChat: monkfoot@gmail.com

Mydol was kind enough to send me a 414-word review article yesterday evening. Here are my ratings on a scale of 1 to 5.

Speed: 5/5
I received the article almost exactly 3 hours after ordering.

Communication: 5/5
Quick to respond over IM and email.

Price: 5/5
$2/100 is a steal for stuff of this quality.

Quality: 5/5
Really good substantial information considering a rather boring topic with not a lot of sources out there. He definitely did some research and the article easily passes Copyscape. Absolutely no grammatical or spelling errors.

Overall Review: 5/5
No problems whatsoever. Preparing my next order to send him.

Thank you for the review coffeebean! I have two more 400 word reviews for WickedFire members with a high reputation.

Welcome to the content writing club, but I have to be honest... if $2/100 words is what a four-year English Lit. degree gets you, then I couldn't be happier sweating it out in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

Good luck with everything! I hope that you find a long-term career that isn't this. I love writing content but I couldn't imagine doing it for the rest of my life

Mydol provided me with a review copy. I just received the finished article.

TAT: Next-day delivery.

Communication: 5/5
Because communication wasn't even needed. I sent him a link and said write about X topic and he got started.

Quality: 5/5
Perfect spelling and grammar. Just as importantly, he covered a scientific topic without dumbing it down and also without letting it become boring. This article has attitude.

If he fits your budget he's a damn good writer and you'd be making a mistake to pick anyone else.

If you suspect that maybe I'm super lenient to article writers, check my post history. ;)

First of all, thanks for the review copy.
Here is the review:

Communication: 10/10
Instant AIM comms.
Delivery Time: 10/10
Im in a different timezone. Ordered at night and got the article when I woke up.
Quality: 10/10
No errors, perfect grammar, but best of all this text really flows. Its not just ramblings of facts, but personal anecdotes, catchy sentences and so on. Mydol would be wasted on random articles, he is good enough to write moneypages and important blogs.
Copyscape: 10/10
Passed

In short a really good writer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.