1st Product on ClickBank , considering 90% payout

R0ckStun

Nov 26, 2009
NYC Biatch!
I have 2 different jobs now and a new Clickbank product and am thinking paying out 90% to affiliates for the first ninety days to build it up. I'll pay the extra 15% over the max 75%, by PayPal directly to the aff. I am in Apex, the CB superaffiliate forum, as my inside rep, Jeni Rogers at CB put me in there. any suggestions. 30-Minute Auto loan Modification Workbook

Mike Evans
Director of U.S. Sales and Marketing
KeywordSpy.com

JV Manager for
Kevin Wilke
Nitro Marketing
Financial Freedom Money Machine

I have 2 different jobs now and a new Clickbank product and am thinking paying out 90% to affiliates for the first ninety days to build it up. I'll pay the extra 15% over the max 75%, by PayPal directly to the aff. I am in Apex, the CB superaffiliate forum, as my inside rep, Jeni Rogers at CB put me in there. any suggestions. 30-Minute Auto loan Modification Workbook

Mike Evans
KeywordSpy.com

JV Manager for
Kevin Wilke
Nitro Marketing

0.35% savings equates to $190 per month?

what did they finance, a luxury RV?

If you're going to do 90%, might as well go big or go home and do 100%. Also, just because you set it at 100% don't expect affiliates to come to you... you gotta find them. (at least until you have a high gravity, which the payout bonus alone isn't going to do)

You'll still bank even if you pay 100% because you'll have built up a buyer's list you can market related shit too or your own offers.

Personally, I do 100% on first 10 sales then a cash bonus payout structure.

If you're going to do 90%, might as well go big or go home and do 100%. Also, just because you set it at 100% don't expect affiliates to come to you... you gotta find them. (at least until you have a high gravity, which the payout bonus alone isn't going to do)

You'll still bank even if you pay 100% because you'll have built up a buyer's list you can market related shit too or your own offers.

Personally, I do 100% on first 10 sales then a cash bonus payout structure.
Might cheapen the perceived value of the product to affiliates though?

Mike Evans
KeywordSpy.com

JV Manager for
Kevin Wilke
Nitro Marketing

So did you have the kid who cuts your lawn design the landing page?

its not just a kid. They've got the whole kid's department. It says at the bottom:
"©2010 Department of E, Inc." :) LOL

Of course you can sell it for $47 it has:"an Iron-Glad, 60-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee"

Proof reading is your friend :)