[1k Post CASE STUDY] 14 days to $2,000+/month MFA: My 5-Step Post-Penguin SEO Process

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
This is WickedFire, which means that all you ballers are drinking scotch, eating illegal penguin sandwiches made by your harems of women and then shitting on peasants before wiping your asses with baby wipes and benjamins.

But when I’m not doing the above myself, I sell services in BST, so it’s obvious to me that your SEO budgets have been cut by literally 95+%.

I never made a 1k post, so here’s a little case study along with some of my SEO philosophy to make up for my less-than-benevolent trolling.

Please excuse my writing; I don’t read as often as I take bath salts.

2 Weeks to a $2,000+/month MFA: My 5-Step Post-Penguin SEO Process [CASE STUDY] | serpfu

Hopefully this thread someone. Let it now evolve gracefully into a Q&A, and then devolve rapidly into a cesspool of racism and political contention.

I knew I woke up at the ass crack of dawn for a reason. Thanks for the read!

As IceToEskimos said, “You know what’s nice about playing this poker game with Goog? They have to show all of their cards on the front page of the SERPS every single day

100%

so it’s obvious to me that your SEO budgets have been cut by literally 95+%.

No shit. Content budgets, too... really messing with my addiction to pouring freshly cut diamonds all over maple-syrup-covered teenaged prostitutes.

Also: excellent post.

Great post for real.

Does <a href="#"></a> count to big G? I never thought of doing a blank anchor. Seems like its a bug for now and it'll get patched later. Like, no human user would use that link, so why would google bot use it?

Does <a href="#"></a> count to big G? I never thought of doing a blank anchor. Seems like its a bug for now and it'll get patched later. Like, no human user would use that link, so why would google bot use it?

Honestly I've never tested to certainty, which would be pretty easy to do and I should probably do this before investing more in it.

I like to believe though. Ahrefs picks them up.

To anyone considering "stealing the niche"
  • This is one of the most competitive markets online.
  • I kindly direct you here: WORDS OF WISDOM

Aside from my private Insurance blog network
I see that you've got quite a lot of keyword-rich anchored in-content links from the homepages of several well backlinked relevant domains so I'm guessing that's your own network...

As these aren't really mentioned in your post/article, how much of your overall ranking "power" do you think these account for?

Great post with some excellent tips in it.

A final tip for newbies: having a hundred websites on page 2 won’t make you a penny, but moving from spot #2 to #1 could double your income.

Want to highlight this again, and again.

Always be optimising too, especially the long tail. I scrape all my long tails from google analytics, and go through them to find the ones with commercial intent. I then load them all into my rank tracker and check the following day to see where they show up. I then bulk build links with those long tail terms to the pages of my site which I think are most relevant for that particular term (i.e. has the highest chance of converting it.. If I'm feeling particularly useful I'll try and work the longtail phrase into the content somehow, too).

I see that you've got quite a lot of keyword-rich anchored in-content links from the homepages of several well backlinked relevant domains so I'm guessing that's your own network...

As these aren't really mentioned in your post/article, how much of your overall ranking "power" do you think these account for?

A significant amount. They get me to page 2 in day 1 and everything else gets me into the top 3 later.

Great post with some excellent tips in it.

Want to highlight this again, and again.

Always be optimising too, especially the long tail. I scrape all my long tails from google analytics, and go through them to find the ones with commercial intent. I then load them all into my rank tracker and check the following day to see where they show up. I then bulk build links with those long tail terms to the pages of my site which I think are most relevant for that particular term (i.e. has the highest chance of converting it.. If I'm feeling particularly useful I'll try and work the longtail phrase into the content somehow, too).

I picked up on this recently. Been making a lot of content mostly related around a product in a niche. A small proportion of traffic comes from searches related to pre-purchase questions. Wasn't sure if I should be optimising for this or going for the main traffic keywords.. though it seems logical that conversions for targeted pre-purchase questions would be higher than those of a relatively broad keyphrase that has 600x the number of searches a month. Will have to do some testing on this.

Thanks for the well thought-out post. One question, was the domain you used new or aged?

Thanks for the well thought-out post. One question, was the domain you used new or aged?

Brand new, but that's generally not a good idea and I rarely do it these days.

That decision should be made based on the competition of your niche and the age of the domains in the top 10.

Thanks for the case study, very interesting

I'm particularly interested in your "backlink bomb" service, you say this is panda friendly even though its 50,000 links? Is it really safe to send that to a site (especially a new one) in today's environment?

You're a beautiful woman OP, thanks for the case study.

LOL I will never be able to fix this popular misbelief...

I'm particularly interested in your "backlink bomb" service, you say this is panda friendly even though its 50,000 links? Is it really safe to send that to a site (especially a new one) in today's environment?

It absolutely is still safe, yes. Results prove that with SGW, etc.

I'm catching some flak over on another forum because people think I'm trying to pitch SEO services.

I hope everyone reading that understands that my SEO services played a small ONE of five parts to that process, and didn't deliver more than 20% of those results...

I'm really hoping people take away a deeper understanding of SEO.

If they services bit is hyped it's because I wrote a simpler guide with a big sales pitch at the end for media buys in order to sell services, and edited it into a real guide for everyone here.