1984.info

lose lose win

gnothi seauton
Aug 3, 2011
Just picked this up at gd auctions for $12. 110k exact monthly. Very relevant and a topic that I would enjoy writing about for a change.

When I put it into estibot it values at $280.. how accurate is that?

Estibot domain values are guestimate. It just really depends how many people want your domain. The more people want it the more you can sell it for. Are you a big George Orwell fan?

Estibot domain values are guestimate. It just really depends how many people want your domain. The more people want it the more you can sell it for. Are you a big George Orwell fan?
Yeah I never pay attention to those, it's all about the demand for the domain in particular. I have sold for far much more than those type of sites estimate and I have sites that cant get half of what they estimate. Disregard.

This would make a great counter-culture, big brother conspiracy, anti-government type of site. Dunno what kind of CPC ads there are, but you could set up amazon shops to all kinds of great literature and film of that type.

This is one of the few "dot info" domains that I feel the "info" is actually better than the com. Makes more sense.

This is one of the few "dot info" domains that I feel the "info" is actually better than the com. Makes more sense.

I don't know about better than the .com, but I do think I would prefer the .info over the .net and .org in this particular case.

Oh, and I think I'll let someone else make the anti-government websites. :uhoh2:

Maybe make one and put it on flippa. Domain is 5 years old.