14th February 2012

Gooddeal

May 8, 2009
I6wn7.jpg

do91c.jpg

I use this line a few times to sit and have lunch with a woman if I see her eating alone...

"'Sadder than destitution, sadder than a beggar is the man who eats alone in public. Nothing more contradicts the laws of man or beast, for animals always do each other the honor of sharing or disputing each other's food.' -Jean Baudrillard... Hi, I'm "danke", mind doing me the honor of letting me join you?"

Like a baws.

I use this line a few times to sit and have lunch with a woman if I see her eating alone...

"'Sadder than destitution, sadder than a beggar is the man who eats alone in public. Nothing more contradicts the laws of man or beast, for animals always do each other the honor of sharing or disputing each other's food.' -Jean Baudrillard... Hi, I'm "danke", mind doing me the honor of letting me join you?"

Like a baws.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard

fwiw i recently found a card in Hallmark for a friend that is so fuckin hot its ridiculous. I bought two because hey, i always have a backup.

If anyone here has a special lover PM me and i'll send you the details of who printed the card so you can find it -- this shit is is insane.

Geez, thanks for reminding me. Now just another thing I have to remember.

Now I have to go shopping, and find some present that more than likely is just going to get shoved in a drawer and never looked at again. But I have to do it, because if I don't I'll get bitched at, so it's easier to just go buy something.

Gee, I can't wait to go shopping, and wander around aimlessly in some mall looking for something I could care less about. That will be the thrill of my week!