$1086 in 4 Hours (CPA Magic) - How I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrific

Feb 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"$1086 Within 4 Hours..... & it was no magic!"

This is going to be one of those short sales letters!

No, it's not because I'm lazy and it's not because I hate writing sales letters. It's because this letter is about a method that is soooo brain dead simple to understand and soooo mind warping-ly easy to implement and profit from that hyping the c@#p out of it with a huge sales letter would be doing it an injustice!! Really!!

..........and anyway, I hope to fill out the page with glowing testimonials from you guys

So without further ado allow me to introduce you too.....

28utt8w.jpg

CPA Cinch is based upon a method I was introduced too by a colleague (who shall remain nameless) whilst swapping stories. I liked what he was doing, but felt it had too many limitations to be truly profitable over the long-term.

I didn't want to just throw it away because I could see it had serious potential.

Long story short, I stripped it down and started from the ground up. The result was the original method......with the crippling limitations removed! Obviously I immediately shared the new system with my buddy and we began to test it!

This was my result:
11rqjpy.jpg

"$1086 Made Within 18 Days With Only 4 Hours Of Actual Work"

I opened this CPA account at the start of this month specifically to test this method. It cut down on the confusion and allowed my to track EXACTLY what was happening. Screenshot was taken on the 18th Feb 2011. 18 days worth!

I'm now able to set up a campaign from start to finish within 1 hour, again and again and again! No limits, no restrictions and unlimited scalability!

Price: $35
Payment: Paypal arinzman82@yahoo.com

Hai Caiden

I iz just picked this up and first of all I as got to say WOW! My mind is blown. It's like 22 pagez of words. These words are arranged in paragraphs and sentenzez that is make me understand what you've said.

I readz all the techniques and after realisin Iv understood them I just have to tell everyone that they need to add this pdf to teh harddrive as it only takez up 200kb! YES! 200kb!!!!!!11!

I started doin the readinz yestrday and after I finished it I already had $103 in my bank account from using my eyes to read. I recommend this to everyone who is serious about thinking of maybe doing something one day at some point if the mood takez them. If not, don't worry coz this is so small therz still room left for other wso to makez the moniez wiv.

For those doubting it, here is what you iz learn.

1. Sign up for teh cpa networkz
2. Get teh affiliate linkz
3. Mask teh linkz
4. Create classified adz
5. Rewrite your adz usin teh spintax
6. Outsourse teh postinz
7. Monitor resultz
8. Profitz

Thanks

Michael Brilliante
http://www.hereisawaytomakeloadsofmoney.com

Hai Caiden

I iz just picked this up and first of all I as got to say WOW! My mind is blown. It's like 22 pagez of words. These words are arranged in paragraphs and sentenzez that is make me understand what you've said.

I readz all the techniques and after realisin Iv understood them I just have to tell everyone that they need to add this pdf to teh harddrive as it only takez up 200kb! YES! 200kb!!!!!!11!

I started doin the readinz yestrday and after I finished it I already had $103 in my bank account from using my eyes to read. I recommend this to everyone who is serious about thinking of maybe doing something one day at some point if the mood takez them. If not, don't worry coz this is so small therz still room left for other wso to makez the moniez wiv.

For those doubting it, here is what you iz learn.

1. Sign up for teh cpa networkz
2. Get teh affiliate linkz
3. Mask teh linkz
4. Create classified adz
5. Rewrite your adz usin teh spintax
6. Outsourse teh postinz
7. Monitor resultz
8. Profitz

Thanks

Michael Brilliante
http://www.hereisawaytomakeloadsofmoney.com

LMAO LOL - Now ima buy it for sure :D

if I work 24 hours, can I make $24,000+ a day????

Good day,

My name is Muhammed Alreena Quotinas (aka scam man). I am from India. I create quick bot to signup and post this ebook for sale on several marketing forum. I think that bcuz I find this ebook for free on other forum, I decide to post it for 35$. I will surely be rich from this, yes?

I not reelise eBook only 14$ USD on wacker forum and that I would surely get caught. Now I must pay price and deal with ban bcuz no one like me. :(

No monies for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.