101 Ways To Make Money Online (found on Digg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

umm seriously some were things that everyone should easily know, others were extremely stupid like number one and two and I think there was only one in that entire list that could be turned into a way to make money online but you'd still have to learn other areas.

My advice is if you read and truly believe in these posts your going to be broke for awhile, I'm not saying it was a bad post, it was an interesting read but stop looking for the terms "Make Money" or "Make Money Online".

Simply because you'll only learn how to waste your time, then you've gotta waste even more time learning about time management to overcome the time that you've lost from trying to make money online.

Last but not least making money online is not all that hard, the biggest secret is that there is no secret, all you really need to do is READ, LEARN and expect to make nothing the first few times around but keep it up and keep reading and learning and then you'll know how its done.

Good sales pitch if you promoting internet marketing business opportunities to people, true or not true doesn't matter... :rasta:

That list was retarded. I don't know how that got voted to Digg's top page. Goes to show you were digg is headed.

And yet not one metion of linkbaiting!!! I didn't read it but searched for it...

Props to whoever did that article because that's a great way to make money. :p

That list was retarded. I don't know how that got voted to Digg's top page. Goes to show you were digg is headed.

It got voted to Digg's front page because 95% of Digg users are moron fanboys who watch too much Family Guy. You're right, Digg is headed straight to hell and will be nothing more than a place to find the top videos on YouTube or the latest top 10 list about the Simpsons. It's certainly not what Kevin Rose envisioned it to be.

Last but not least making money online is not all that hard, the biggest secret is that there is no secret, all you really need to do is READ, LEARN and expect to make nothing the first few times around but keep it up and keep reading and learning and then you'll know how its done.
May I add......Get to work and just DO something, don't be scared! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.