Code:
bod.apollitta89@gmail.com
gideon.couttsd1f@gmail.com
henry.stottsf78@gmail.com
maggie.apsley54dac@gmail.com
stanley.linahonfb3d@gmail.com
Payment only via: ePassporte - http://www.epassporte.com

If somebody interested - PM or MAIL ME.

I think those are actually account he made using a script. I'm sure some will find them useful (multiple registrations at certain sites?).

I think he means they are intended for you to send spam to.
Or prolly accounts you can use to spam various sites like craigslist. ;) I had a friend who outsourced this thing to us to do manually (create gmail accounts) because he wanted to promote one of his sites using CL.

Dude, promoting on CL is done with... but heres a side note...

Get a fucking host with a catch-all email

Set up the catch all for everything that doesnt come to a REAL name @ yourdomain.com

Then if your domain is zyx.com.... you can put addys like

anything @ zyx.com

and keep repeating it...

that's VERY pricy for 1000 accounts. maybe 5-10 bux on the highside. I bet some money hungry coder, that can't make money using affiiliate marketing, on here would write a script to make accounts and sell it for not much more then that.

You won't be able to sell accounts more than a penny each. So $10 for 1000. If you DO want to sell them for that though, I'd recommend engaged. ;)

what will i do with these accounts ?

Use them to register 1000 PayPal accounts, then quickly create a MSN groups, Google Groups, and Yahoo Groups automated script which contains a letter saying something along the lines of.

Pay $7 to my paypal account and I'll show you how to make tones more, then tell them to add there name to the top of the list and send it out to others who will put $7 in there account and another $4 or $1 in your account.

Times that by a billion and your rich.

Use them to register 1000 PayPal accounts, then quickly create a MSN groups, Google Groups, and Yahoo Groups automated script which contains a letter saying something along the lines of.

Pay $7 to my paypal account and I'll show you how to make tones more, then tell them to add there name to the top of the list and send it out to others who will put $7 in there account and another $4 or $1 in your account.

Always on top of it lol

I suggest the catch all approach to using the shit of craigslist

Thanks for make it clear to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.