100 % unique article writing service for as low as 0.6$ per 100 word content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrules

Dec 26, 2011
internet
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Let us have the privilege of writing custom articles for you for as low as $0.6 per 100 word content (introductory offer).

We are a team of creative writers which includes both full timers as well people who work on a part time basis but nevertheless I am here to monitor all your orders and it will reach your inbox well on time. We have been specializing in writing for blogs, web 2.0 sites and so on.

Deadlines and quality is something we don’t compromise on, so reach for us with your orders and we will get it done well on time.

How to order from us: -

You can order from us in any of the three ways,

a) Post on this thread and I will get back to you.
b) PM me the details
c) Mail me at alexonhisventure@gmail.com, add me on gtalk and so on.

Workload:-

We are a group of 30+ writers so we can handle a lot of work. We already have a few regular clients who are ordering from us on a regular basis so we work on all days and the work goes on. We can handle an average of 50,000 words a day. Our team together delivers hundreds of articles each day, so do not hesitate when you want to order in bulk or want content on a day-to-day basis, we are here to do it for you.

Cheers!!:xmas-smiley-030:

Waiting for your orders…

Please confirm the order, take it as a test article, mail me your paypal id. I will pay you for that one article, lets c how you do it. If it is fine then you shall be hearing from me very often. :banana_sml:

Please confirm the order, take it as a test article, mail me your paypal id. I will pay you for that one article, lets c how you do it. If it is fine then you shall be hearing from me very often. :banana_sml:

Have already started working on your content, will send it to you asap, have mailed you my paypal id as well.

Cheers!!

Sir, I have mailed your work. Please let me know what you think of it. It will help me to build a reputation here.

Cheers!!:xmas-smiley-030:

Its review time :)

hmmm ok where do I start, firstly i am very happy with the content and the way he delivered it within the specified time. The quality is good, price is reasonable. When i asked for samples, he immediately sent them and showed samples from ezine too eventhough i dint ask for them. overall 10/10 for the professionalism. Since i promised him a detailed review here I go...

Quality - Was good, informative, SEO optimized would give it a 10/10

Grammar - minor changes here and there so would give it a 9.5/10

Speed - Delivered within the specified time, so good - 10/10

Communication - was fast, always promptly replied to my mails - 10/10

I hope i have covered all the points, anyways thanks for the wonderful article.

Placed an order for another 5 articles, let me know the status of it.

hmmm ok where do I start, firstly i am very happy with the content and the way he delivered it within the specified time. The quality is good, price is reasonable. When i asked for samples, he immediately sent them and showed samples from ezine too eventhough i dint ask for them. overall 10/10 for the professionalism. Since i promised him a detailed review here I go...

Quality - Was good, informative, SEO optimized would give it a 10/10

Grammar - minor changes here and there so would give it a 9.5/10

Speed - Delivered within the specified time, so good - 10/10

Communication - was fast, always promptly replied to my mails - 10/10

I hope i have covered all the points, anyways thanks for the wonderful article.

Placed an order for another 5 articles, let me know the status of it.

Thanks for the kind review sir.... Your work is in progress will send it to you asap..

I ordered 6 articles to test yesterday I think it was and should be getting them Thursday. Will post back my experience.

I am looking for !!!!manual!!!! spinning service for a large volume articles.
I love this country --> This is the country I love

Must be free of grammar errors and maintain the message of the article.
Subject: Financial but simple one as far as I can tell.

Please advise if you provide such service as well as the rate per 250 words article.
Better to PM me than publish here.

Thanks
MyWord

I am looking for !!!!manual!!!! spinning service for a large volume articles.
I love this country --> This is the country I love

Must be free of grammar errors and maintain the message of the article.
Subject: Financial but simple one as far as I can tell.

Please advise if you provide such service as well as the rate per 250 words article.
Better to PM me than publish here.

Thanks
MyWord

Sent you a PM

I would like to order 10x 335 word mini-articles, please send me the payment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.