100% Original Content at just $0.7 / 100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

arindamsen76

Nov 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all,

This is Arindam Sen, and writing content is my passion, which is why I am here on this forum to offer it as a service. I was associated with a major IT concern in India for 5 years and am now into freelance content writing on a full time basis. I've specialized in writing web-based content on almost every topic. Henceforth, I'd like to offer the best of my services to you at VERY AFFORDABLE RATES!

Highlights of my service:

* Quick turnaround
* Ask for a sample before ordering
* 100% unique copyscape passed content
* Perfect English
* SEO-ed content
* Penguin-safe
* Free revisions
* Payment upon delivery to members with 100+ posts and 5+ itraders

Pricing details:

$0.70 per 100 words

Special discounts available for orders above 5000 words.

How to order:

If you're interested in my services, please email me directly at arindamsen76(at)gmail.com

All I need to get started will be,

* Keywords / titles / topics for your article(s)
* No. of articles
* Word limit per article
* PayPal payment

For support:

Email: arindamsen76(at)gmail.com

Looking forward to your orders!

Here are some reviews from my past threads,

by DNChamp.com

Got my article back.....Shit this man is good. We all seen the "cheap price" articles before turn out like shit but this one is different. Article read good giving bullet points to my topic. Flowed nice and no mistakes. Passed copyscape 100%.....

I think I may have a new go to guy!!!
by Cotillion

Received my article from Arindam. I'm impressed. Very nice written stuff, well structured content using my main keywords - just ready to be posted instantly.

If the price stays at "just $0.7 for 100 words", I'll definitely come for more a bit later.

Thanks!
by wizzard

I received my review copy in 2 days. Very good article with all my 4 keywords inside. No spelling or grammar mistakes. 100% Unique and actually I received a 750 words review copy and not a 500 words.thank you. For this price, I totally recommended his writing services.
by Tucky

I ordered an 800 word article to test the waters and have to say I'm really impressed. The article was about a very specific niche and he did a great job of writing a detailed and engaging article. For the price, this is an insane quality writer! Will defo use again, many times!

-Matt-

I ordered a few articles from Arindam to start, and they came out very well. I just placed a second order for over 30 articles.

Regards,
Arindam Sen

Last edited:

I ordered a few articles from Arindam to start, and they came out very well. I just placed a second order for over 30 articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.