100% Original Content at just $0.7 / 100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

arindamsen76

Nov 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all,

This is Arindam Sen and writing content is my passion which is why I am here on this forum to offer it as a service. I was associated with a major IT concern in India for 5 years and am now into freelance content writing on a full time basis. I've specialized in writing web-based content on almost every topic. Henceforth, I'd like to offer the best of my services to you at VERY AFFORDABLE RATES!

Highlights of my service:

* Quick turnaround
* Ask for a sample before ordering
* 100% unique copyscape passed content
* Perfect English
* SEO-ed content
* Free revisions
* Payment upon delivery to members with 100+ posts and 5+ itraders

Pricing details:

$0.70 per 100 words

Special discounts available for orders above 5000 words.

How to order:

If you're interested in my services, please email me directly at

arindamsen76(at)gmail.com. I will be accepting PMs once I am eligible for that. Please bear me till then.

All I need to get started will be,

* Keywords / titles / topics for your article(s)
* No. of articles
* Word limit per article
* PayPal payment

Review copies:

I'll be glad to offer 5 FREE review copies of 500 words each to members with 100+ posts and 5+ itraders.

For support:

Email: arindamsen76(at)gmail.com

Looking forward to your orders!

Regards,
Arindam Sen

Hi there!

I'll appreciate if you may send an email to me at - arindamsen76(at)gmail.com regarding the topic that you want me to write on. If you want me to use any specific keywords / title for your topic, please mention it in your email. I'll start using PMs as soon as I become eligible.

Regards,

Arindam Sen

Hi wizzard,

It's great to hear from you. It will be nice of you to send me an email regarding the keywords (or any specific title) that you choose to be used in the review. You can write to me at arindamsen76(at)gmail.com regarding your topic requirements.

Regards,

Arindam Sen

@ DNChamp.com : It's great to hear from you. I'm already working on the review and hope to deliver it asap!

@ Cotillion : You're most welcome! I'll wait for your mail..

@ Cotillion : I've got your mail and started working on it. Thanks!

@ wizzard : Thanks for your email, I'm already into it!

Got my article back.....Shit this man is good. We all seen the "cheap price" articles before turn out like shit but this one is different. Article read good giving bullet points to my topic. Flowed nice and no mistakes. Passed copyscape 100%.....

I think I may have a new go to guy!!!

I have BMR articles I need written. Can you write and post them? I'll pay a little extra if needed. I have a lot for you to do if you are able. Thanks.

@ micgamb : I'd request you to mail your requirements to me at arindamsen76(at)gmail.com

@ compujoe :please forward your chosen topic to me at arindamsen76(at)gmail.com

Received my article from Arindam. I'm impressed. Very nice written stuff, well structured content using my main keywords - just ready to be posted instantly.

If the price stays at "just $0.7 for 100 words", I'll definitely come for more a bit later.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.