100+ fresg ipod/Electronic leads for somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Hi there,
I realize that most of the people making money on this forum are too busy for n00bs so I am hoping to give in order to receive....

If that don't work, how about helping a smart, attractive, ambitious girl in need....lol

Anyway, here is the deal. I tried a little ad-writing experiment on a site that got me 100+ ipod leads for free on Friday. I was surprised how much adding a picture of a product works wonders!

Anyway, my goal was to try to figure out a way of finding people who were interested in a product and to have them come to me. Basically, I was looking for leads for a PPA campaign I am new to on free ipods. I figured "hay if I advertize an ipod for a low price and all these people are interested, they would certainly be willing to sign up for free!"

So now I got these leads, but then I tried another less subtle approach on said website and my posting got turned down.

So my question is, what to do? I need someone to tell me the best way of finding fast, cheap leads for a car quote PPA campaign I want to run.

I'm not having the best time with adwords because my budget is low and all the keywords I want cost a bundle. What I want to do is make a couple of hundred with some PPA programs then reinvest into buying some professional software, having a higher adword budget, etc.

So that's it. I am sure someone knows how to take 100+ fresh ipod leads and turn them into a sale fast. I'll tidy them up put them in an excel file with names and email addresses for you.

Just give me some tips on finding fast, cheap leads and if you could tips on how to recognize the high converting PPA programs, plus tips on how to go from turning leads into sales, i.e. them taking the action. Fortunately, most of the products I am promoting are pretty good, and don't swindle people.

Thanks!!

Looking forward to your response, asap!!

If I were willing to post pics of my real (not fake) D cups, I'd be living a life of ease in the south of France right now.

Sorry boys, this chicks willing to use her brain for it

So just :bowdown: to me!

PS
Where are all the ladies?! Why are there icons for boobs, but none for rock hard abs?! ..lol

Anyway, I got one serious response, waiting for others!!

That boob response was serious. You would probably get one on one mentoring from some guys here if you posted some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.