100 Del.icio.us Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishi

sleeves!
Jun 5, 2007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everybody. Behold my newest script/project. Its A mother fucken del.icio.us backlink generator. Right now this script will create 100 del.icio.us links to any website you have. These links come from 100 different del.icio.us accounts. My plan for the future is to bump that number high up into the thousands. Its very simple to use, just input the information on any url and watch it go.

Ive already tested this out on a cellphone blog that i just created earlier this week. The blog is called digitnation.net . if you have the firefox seo tool enabled you can do a search in google for digitnation.net. The number of del.icio.us backlinks on that thing keeps on rising.:rasta:

Proof?: The very first person who post in this thread will get any url of there choice submitted for free. Then I will Post the results for everyone shortly.
That lucky person will get a pm from me asking for the url, a short description, tags, etc. so be ready.

Oh yeah. Im selling access to this script for $15.00 (this will go up as i add more del.ico.us accounts). For that $15.00 You get complete access to this script. Which allows you to submit as many url links as you want. Plus all future upgrades and add-ons are free of charge.

paypal only. pm me if you are interested.

I'd review, but I will also buy as soon as results have been reported.

Please PM me with details.

Do we only get acess to the installed script somewhere or do we get the script (as I read full access - includes source)?

:.emp::

sorry about the delay. yeah, Yahoo really didn't like all of those post request I sent them around 1 in the morning, so they decided to block my IP for about 7 hours. Plus the "review" post i used had to many tags for del.icio.us. It was something like 20 and they didn't connect any of them with anyone.
Yeah so I had to manually go in to every account and check to see if the script was actually making the post. It was but i guess del.icio.us has some kind of spam measures intact.

I had to add a sleep(); to the script to stop this from happening again.
and posted this
01.gif

02.gif

Do we only get acess to the installed script somewhere or do we get the script (as I read full access - includes source)?
Thats a great idea. Yeah if you would rather have the script to run on your own server, then i can cut a version for that. Just make sure that you have libcurl with the https thing enabled, also your going to need a list of del.icio.us accounts to post to. I only have about 110-120.

Pm(s) sent

You can either run this script from my server
or
Download the source code and run it on your server
or
You can do both

Price = $15.00 paypal

Contact me on aim (cxguyton) if you need anymore information.

:drinkup:

Sorry guys. I wont be able to host this anymore on my server. Yahoo Banned my Ip AGAIN and I cant have the script working half ass for those who payed to use it. \
Refunds have been sent out.
IF you want the source to this script then pm me. I will send it to you free. Maybe someone can improve upon it and make it better.
Sorry again, i just got yahoogle slapped.

Sorry guys. I wont be able to host this anymore on my server. Yahoo Banned my Ip AGAIN and I cant have the script working half ass for those who payed to use it. \
Refunds have been sent out.
IF you want the source to this script then pm me. I will send it to you free. Maybe someone can improve upon it and make it better.
Sorry again, i just got yahoogle slapped.

what language is it in, php?

Status
Not open for further replies.