[100] [200] [300] to [1000] Quality Article Submission to SEO friendly directories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2007
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello WF Members,

Here I come up with another set of exciting service that will help you increase your traffic and site rank.

I will submit your article to article directories. Some article directories
happily link out which will help you get links.

Here go the package details:

All quality submissions:

Pack100: 100 manual submissions (PR4+) $6.5

Pack200: 200 manual submissions (PR3+) $13

Pack300: 300 manual submissions $19.5

Pack400: 400 manual submissions $27

Pack500: 500 manual submissions $34

Pack600: 600 manual submissions $40

Pack700: 700 manual submissions $46.5

Pack800: 800 manual submissions $53

Pack900: 900 manual submissions $59.5

Pack1000: 1000 manual submissions $68

Mode of payment: Paypal, MoneyBookers, E-gold only. PM me for payment ID.

Send me PM after payment is sent.

I need the following info from you:

Article Title
Article Body
Publisher Name
Publisher Address

Ive never done article directory submission, but I want to try it out.

I know some directories allow you to have links embeded into the content, these are the ones im interested in. Is your list compatible with this ?

Also, some directories will ask you to create an account to be able tu submit... Will you create accounts that ill be able to use afterwards to submit more articles. Or will you use an account that you own already ?

Finaly, if I take a pack of 100 submissions, then come back 1 month later and want another 100 submissions, will you be able to know where you submitted already in order to avoid submitting to the same places ?

Thanks

Ive never done article directory submission, but I want to try it out.

I know some directories allow you to have links embeded into the content, these are the ones im interested in. Is your list compatible with this ?

Also, some directories will ask you to create an account to be able tu submit... Will you create accounts that ill be able to use afterwards to submit more articles. Or will you use an account that you own already ?

Finaly, if I take a pack of 100 submissions, then come back 1 month later and want another 100 submissions, will you be able to know where you submitted already in order to avoid submitting to the same places ?

Thanks

Yes ofcourse this can be done. We'll be creating username and password wherever it is necessary. Plus we track all our clients so there is no issue of duplicate submissions ever.

-Wild Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.