Not open for further replies.

AskDebz

Jul 14, 2009
North West, UK
www.askdebz.com
Rating - 87.5%
28   4   0
Hi guys

I have some spare time on my hands so will be creating Squidoo lenses for just $10 each.

What can I offer?

- A well written article on any topic you wish
- The article will be unique and optimised for your chosen keyword(s) or phrases
- A well laid out lens that will help your visitors easily find what they are looking for.

What will be included?

I am willing to work to what you want your lens to contain. Generally this will be :

- Unique (copyscape passed) content on your topic.
- Your chosen links added to the lens (Affiliate links, links to your site etc)
- Modules so that your lens stays relevant and ever changing (Amazon, Ebay, Youtube, RSS Feeds or any other module you feel relevant - I can research this for you)

Place your orders now as it is just for orders placed TODAY!.

That's a few months ago. We do special offers every now and then & this is one of them! :D

In order to have any credibility i think you should resolve the issue you have in the thread here: http://www.wickedfire.com/content/109391-10-squidoo-lens-sale-today-only.html as mentioned by sweepthelegnate.
Once the issue you have in the other thread is resolved i am sure the moderator will open the thread for you again.

I would like to have a Squidoo lens done, but so long as you have a suspended thread i dont think i want to risk my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.