10 Articles for $10, First 15 only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paowiee

Jul 23, 2006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there guys i've recently finished writing 10 articles with 'Blogs' or 'Blogging' as my topic. I'm selling them for a dirt cheap $10.

Here are the titles/topics of the articles:
  1. 5 Reasons Why Blogging is the New Internet Marketing Too
  2. Beginners Guide to Blogging
  3. Blogging 101
  4. Getting started with videoblogging
  5. PROBLOGGING
  6. All You Need To Know About Blog Hosts
  7. Blog Software For All Your Blogging Needs
  8. Boost Your Business With Blogging
  9. How to Increase Sales Through Streaming Audio
  10. The Importance of Blog Design
By buying them you also have all types of rights... master resell, plr, etc. You can do whatever with them after your purchase. Stick some adsense in and you're going to be ready for some arbitrage action.

The articles range from 400-900 words. So splitting some of them into two separate pages can be an option for you to multiply your adsense pages.

Here's a sample of my work:
Word of mouth – There are currently 14 million blogs with more than 80,000 being added each day and about 30 percent of the 50 million users are readers. If your products and services are advertised through blogs and with information spreading quickly, a good product write up for your firm can reach several blogs by word-of-mouth. The more those kinds of posts spread around, the more it will be exposed to more readers.
Awareness and loyalty -- Blogs allow firms to have a direct communication line with their customers. By being able to respond to customer’s question and comments, your readers and customers will be more willing to try out your products and services.
Feedback – Blogs are a good source for market research by looking at product reviews. It would also be easier for the marketing department to get insights about their current products by analyzing customers’ behavioral patterns and feedback. The faster you gain insight to their comments and feedback, the sooner you can take action about your customers’ concerns.
I'm only offering this for the first 15 who email me or PM me but if you really want to reserve your slot then just pay me directly through paypal and i'll get back to you ASAP

You can further email me for details. As some people have complained before of the Paypal redirect feature to the download, I'm going to PERSONALLY send you the email after I see the payment.

You can reach me at: webmaster@myextrastash.com
or if you just want to grab the opportunity right now you can pay me through paypal which is the same address also at

webmaster@myextrastash.com

P.S - If you've accidentally paid after all the slots have been taken, i'll give you a full refund

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.