10,000 Muslims descend on Google HQ

inb4 page 42.

Awesome news. Even if google does take it down, it's just going to incite THOUSANDS of copycats to anger the muslim community 100x more.

Dumbasses just can't understand freedom. Hope they all die in a genocide.

Maybe those SEO guys hit by penguin should team up with the muslims and declare a Google Jihad.

inb4 page 42.

Awesome news. Even if google does take it down, it's just going to incite THOUSANDS of copycats to anger the muslim community 100x more.

Dumbasses just can't understand freedom. Hope they all die in a genocide.

I shall ask Allah to show mercy upon your tormented soul, aslaam o alaikum my brother.

POSTERS%2BBoy%2Bsuicide_bomber.jpg

10,000 angry muslims, packed into a confined space ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w]Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm - YouTube[/ame]

17103l.jpg

it's not the religion itself to blame, but the handful of psychopaths sprinkled across history that used not only islam but also christianity, judaism and so on, as weapons against real or imaginary foes

glad they stand for what they believe in , in UNITY.

Flip side their anger and frustration does seem pretty crazy for the world.

But honestly I'd love to see black / asian / latin people do the same ...........

People dont even stand for dignity and respect of themselves or their culture anymore

"Know Better, Do Better" is the lifestyle of a very low percent

glad they stand for what they believe in , in UNITY.

Flip side their anger and frustration does seem pretty crazy for the world.

But honestly I'd love to see black / asian / latin people do the same ...........

People dont even stand for dignity and respect of themselves or their culture anymore

"Know Better, Do Better" is the lifestyle of a very low percent

You just committed DERPICIDE

17103l.jpg

it's not the religion itself to blame, but the handful of psychopaths sprinkled across history that used not only islam but also christianity, judaism and so on, as weapons against real or imaginary foes

Actually, we did that. We changed the power in Iran - should have left it alone.