+1 for the Japanese allies.

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
....they will be put on the safe lists for a short period of time. Prepare to have your mind blown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M]The origin of the "JEWS" lies in the former universe [4/4] Talks by HAKU Zynkyoku #54 - YouTube[/ame]

KvyuBCu.jpg

I've got a serious question. Are you sure you absolutely understand what he's talking about? Most people hear some things about the jews and that's it. Those same people think that "The matrix" is a film about robots.

If you truly understand his perception of the reality, what's your solution to the "sheeple" problem. Besides war, genocide, etc. As I said, serious question.

Hahahaha...

Sometimes you just have to let the dickheads remove all credibility themselves.

"The royal houses" , "The word jews fear the most - SAMURAI!",.. and then he goes into esoteric interpretations of the bible

Priceless.

Please note the moment when he stands there with the sword drawn (~12:20) before he fumbles it back into the sheath.

Poor kid looks like he is going to cry.

::emp::

I do not know what I just watched. A Japanese Nazi? Say it isnt so....Would be better if he was a cross dresser too.

The Asians have their own jews to deal with. They're called Chinese.

Asia and its parts are in no more need of the dictator so having watched the japanese Nazi, I would indeed like to take it as imaginary and forget the entire thing :p