$1 Content Writing From An American PhD Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

tx2okc

Jan 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok, I am super new here, so obviously I need a few reviews first to get my rep up. The first two members with at least 20 iTrader get a free 300 word review article. The first 4 orders get 10% off.

I have put together a great team of writers that are going to build a good reputation here in a short amount of time, I guarantee it. In fact, I have been doing writing services on other forums for a while, but decided it was time to expand to Wickedfire.

Here is what I can offer -

3000 words or less - $1.10/100 words
3000-10000 words - $1.05/100 words
10000-25000 words - $1.00/100 words
More or a special request? - PM me.

The info I need -

Keyword/keywords
Density
Topic
Length

A Little More About Us -

• We work super hard to have 100% satisfaction from our clients. If you are not pleased, let me know and we will give you your money back AND rewrite your articles.
  • I am a doctoral student from the US, and I edit everything myself.
  • Turnaround time is typically around 48 hours for anything under 5000 words. Sometimes it might take a bit longer, but if so I will let you know ahead of time.
  • We will give bulk discounts for very large orders.

All over. Some in the US. These are mostly native English writers, although I do have one who is not a native English speaker that is awesome.

Can you send me samples of your work? I don't understand how you can say it's $1/100 word articles if you outsource to people all over the US, unless you only outsource to PHDs.

Can you send me samples of your work? I don't understand how you can say it's $1/100 word articles if you outsource to people all over the US, unless you only outsource to PHDs.

Not sure what you mean by that statement, but I would be happy to send you samples, just tell me where to send them via pm. I will have reviews posted here shortly as well.

Got my review back. I gave him a bit of an easy subject and he turned out a good article. Easy to read and explained things easy with out going overboard. Straight and really to the point. This is one guy to keep on your team!

Got my review back. I gave him a bit of an easy subject and he turned out a good article. Easy to read and explained things easy with out going overboard. Straight and really to the point. This is one guy to keep on your team!

Thanks for the review! Much appreciated!

Got my review copy as well. The subject is pretty technical and the article is definitely worth $1/100. There were one missing word and one missing space. With a proof-read, this can be used on your second tier sites.

Got my review copy as well. The subject is pretty technical and the article is definitely worth $1/100. There were one missing word and one missing space. With a proof-read, this can be used on your second tier sites.

Thanks for the review (and I sorry I missed a word and space)!

Status
Not open for further replies.