$1.99 Domains at Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidmarke

Oct 2, 2006
I saw the thread for $4.95 domain names and I found the $1.99 domain names at yahoo. This may help some people out and it may not. However I registered about 20 domain for $40. Not to bad.

Lots of people around here don't really like Yahoo for domains or hosting. They kind of lock you into hosting if I remember correctly.

I tried them a few years ago and didn't like them.

i hope you like them liquid. Try making, and uploading the sites. I hope they do what you want. I think they want you to host there or something, forget...

Lots of people around here don't really like Yahoo for domains or hosting. They kind of lock you into hosting if I remember correctly.

I tried them a few years ago and didn't like them.

i hope you like them liquid. Try making, and uploading the sites. I hope they do what you want. I think they want you to host there or something, forget...

You don't have to host with them. My hosting is with a totally different company. I haven't had any problems with them. Plus I can get my site up and running within 30 mins of purchasing the domain. It has helped me out a lot when I have a quick idea and want to push it out really fast.

"Offer open only to new Yahoo! Domains customers purchasing a new web domain through Yahoo! Small Business. Offer expires 09/30/2007. Discount applies only to the first year of service. Limit one offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only"

"Offer open only to new Yahoo! Domains customers purchasing a new web domain through Yahoo! Small Business. Offer expires 09/30/2007. Discount applies only to the first year of service. Limit one offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only"

Stark Reality:anon.sml: - is it your job to shoot things down or what. :repuke:

This is what you do to get pass the one per customer thing. You open multiple accounts for example: getmeadomain@yahoo.com, getmeanotherdomain@yahoo.com and gotmeonemoredomain@yahoo.com so on and so forth. Have as many as you want. Then when you are ready to purchase a domain use an account you just set up. its real simple.

And if the offer expires at the end of September then you better get to registering. Do you think good deals last forever?:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.