$1.5/100 words native english writer. Able to write quality articles for less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

esomark

The Most Senior Member
May 20, 2009
Bath, UK
www.wiickedfire.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I haven't been on wickedfire in a while because last year I was focusing on my studies and then I went travelling for a year. However all the work's paid off as I've been accepted by Oxford University to study PPE (politics, philosophy and economics).

That means I'll be writing hundreds of essays. It also means I need some money since I spent everything on travelling.

This is where wickedfire comes in. I can write quality articles for cheaper than anyone else offering the same level of service. I'm willing to work hard and deliver results and I'm looking for long term clients who will buy my services in the future. I need to get faster at writing anyway so I don't mind working my ass of for small sums of money. Whatever you need me to write I can do it.

As I said in the title the price is $1.5/100 words (that's $0.015 per word). I'll give away 2 free review copies at 500 words each.

1 review article written for seork. Looking forward to the review.

Sorry Aznxmtg I can only write free articles for more well known members. It's my mistake I should have said that in the OP. Please accept my apologies.

1 review copy left.

REVIEW:

Sorry for little late as i was busy in my reporting and other work. I received one very nice written article and it contain my keywords in to it. I have find it very nice and not spam with keywords. Really a nice work for SEO Purpose.

Thank you very much for your nice article

REVIEW:

Sorry for little late as i was busy in my reporting and other work. I received one very nice written article and it contain my keywords in to it. I have find it very nice and not spam with keywords. Really a nice work for SEO Purpose.

Thank you very much for your nice article

Thanks for the review Seork.

Still one free review article left.

Status
Not open for further replies.