0.80 cents per 100 words...Quality couldn't get cheaper than this..CS passed articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana58

Oct 19, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

With more than 2 years of freelance writing experience , I am here at Wickedfire to offer my quality service of writing.

what ever you need,

articles, blogs, press releases, sales pages, e-books, academic papers, product descriptions, product reviews, adult content writing..anything at all...?? I can surely provide you with the best content you must have expected..

of course, when it comes to sales pages and e-books the price goes up to 1.5$ per 100 words, and for academic papers its 5$ per 100 words. For everything else its 0.80cents per 100 words.

So in nutshell:

Articles, blogs, product descriptions, reviews, etc etc : 0.80 cents per 100 words

E-books, press releases, sales pages and adult content : 1.5$ per 100 words

Academic writing : 5$ per 100 words..

I am offering 2 packages as well.

10 articles : 300 words each : 20$ ( Preference will be given to the niche i like)

15 articles: 300 words each : 22.5$ ( Preference will be given to the niche i like)

So hurrryyyyyyy!!!!!.. Grab one of the two packages or send in your orders...

PS: All articles will be 100% unique and copyscape passed. You and only you will own the right to those articles, but of course after complete payment ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.