0.60 cents per 100 words: Flat rate , good quality....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana58

Oct 19, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello WF members,

Once again, I am out with my offer. Order any number of articles the rate would be fixed. 0.60 cents per 100 words

You can rest assured about :

Quality
TAT
Uniqueness
Flow
Grammer &
Creativity

I am free this month for some bulk orders, so if any of you'll are interested in my services, you could reply to my thread or PM me or email me at

ranagill58@yahoo.com

Thank you all.....

Wow, this is the cheapest I have ever seen. How are you able to producer this much content this cheap?

Do you use software?

I would be interested to know as well. Is this content generated with a machine?

Also do you just generated random articles based on a topic or are you able to write on specific topics for specific page types? I have some microsites that need content.

@ 86badtips and yeloowarrior: No I don't use any machine or software. They are manually written and of great quality. You can try my services once. You won't be disappointed and that's something I can vouch on.. :)

Not upon completion : 50% upfront system. This way we both are at lesser risk. Let me know if that's ok with you...

@Tomar : Yellowwarrior tried my service. He just is clueless where to post the review and I guess ever since then he has been busy with Chritmas prep. You can read what he messaged me

Yellowarrior:

{Looks great man.

How many words did it come out to so what price. Were do you want the review posted and what paypal.

I will be putting together a bulk order for you in the next day or so if you will have time. }

I have emailed him to post a review for me, but I think he is very busy. So I am pasting his message here, till he gives me a review.

Let me know if you would be interested to try my service. Thanks

Just got a pack of 5 short articles from Rana.

By way of review, the material was delivered quickly, it was grammatically correct, and on topic, with a good distribution of the specified keywords, and it would be hard to beat the price.

So, highly recommended.

Just got a pack of 5 short articles from Rana.

By way of review, the material was delivered quickly, it was grammatically correct, and on topic, with a good distribution of the specified keywords, and it would be hard to beat the price.

So, highly recommended.

THank you so much :).

Status
Not open for further replies.