$0.3 / 100 words-blogs/forums posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

available

Jul 21, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting my career with this first post/job. I am offering my writing skills. I can write articles for any topic.

I will charge $0.3 (30 cents) per 100 words.

Payments by paypal only. You have to pay after you get fully satisfied with your order.

PM me any topic.

:glowingeyes_sml:

I got a free review copy from this guy and he wrote part of the article, then went and copied and pasted reviews (word for word) from IGN and GameSpot. I explained to him that you can't do that and i tried to get him to redo it.

He tried to justify it by saying there is nothing more to write about and insisted I just wanted a free article. I'm not sure he understands what plagarism is.

I do not recommend his service to anyone.

Shit. Career over before starting! :(

This is WF babeee!! Go to warrior or DP and sell your shit. They will pretty much buy any fuckin shit! YOu may make even your first dollAr online with your first article. GTFO!

I got a free review copy from this guy and he wrote part of the article, then went and copied and pasted reviews (word for word) from IGN and GameSpot. I explained to him that you can't do that and i tried to get him to redo it.

He tried to justify it by saying there is nothing more to write about and insisted I just wanted a free article. I'm not sure he understands what plagarism is.

I do not recommend his service to anyone.

Fuck you marketer, why you are not telling the truth part.

This shit goes this way:
He wanted me to to write an article on DONKEY KONG COUNTRY (game), that 1995 shit. He wanted an article of about 400 words @ $0.3/100.

After 4 hours of full research, i was able to write an article of about 545 words. And I told him that i will do the changing if want me to add or remove any info from that article.

But the next day he just said that the article was a total copy paste work, and that he is not paying me a single penny for that..........Here is his private messege ...READ IT CAREFULLY...

Hey,

Does this article look familiar? IGN: Donkey Kong Country Review

I don’t mind paying, and I know this is probably your first gig. I’m definitely not paying you 1 cent for this article that you wrote for me. You copied that word for word.

I do, however, still want you on the project, now please deliver 5, 400 word articles for me on Donkey Kong Country (they can even be on every island in the game) just make them on different Donkey Kong Country areas, and I will pay you $10, that’s $2 an article.

Thanks,
Derek

WOW...He thinks that I have copy pasted. I have charged him only $1.00 for a 545 words article, and he is not ready to pay me a single cent for that. But instead he is ready to pay me $2 each article.

And notice he has not said a single word about re-write the same 400 words article, but in his review here he is saying that " i tried to get him to redo it. "

I just replied that I donot want to do any business with him.

Infact it must be me, who should be writing here about my experience with guy.......I am warning you all about this guy marketer23, If you wanna do business with him first make him pay then supply his order. And ofcourse This guy is not recommended for any REVIEWES. Or he will comment this type of language in return of your free services to him " [FONT=&quot]Any dumbass can go on the internet and copy and paste articles[/FONT] "

Now please someone must justify me. I have heard enough bad languages from this forum. What, is this a trade forum, or some badass community selling heroines.

Why everybody consider every new member a spammer.

Shit. Career over before starting! :(

This is WF babeee!! Go to warrior or DP and sell your shit. They will pretty much buy any fuckin shit! YOu may make even your first dollAr online with your first article. GTFO!

fuckin shit GTFO
Whats all this about, Atleast in DP there aren't any people like you, saying GTFO in every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.